{•"Baby Fever" Fluff•}

Warning: Talking about having a baby, slight innuendos/cheeky moments, some swearing

You were laying in bed alone waiting for your partners to return from their agencies. Laying there in silence allowed your mind to wander, you had been married to Kirishima and Bakugou for almost 4 years now and you couldn't help but to think what it would be like to have a kid. You thrashed around under the covers, the dim light from the bedside table casting shadows around the room. "Damnit! I want a baby." You muttered out loud to yourself as you sat up. You rubbed your eyes before groaning and getting out of bed so you could get a drink to try and get your mind off of your "baby fever". You dragged your feet as you made a b-line for the kitchen, you picked a glass out of the cupboard before pouring yourself some water. Just as you sat at the table with the glass of water in hand, you heard the front door open. "So damn tired..." Bakugou grumbled.
"I know babe, let's just go get into our PJs and then we'll go straight to bed 'kay?" You heard Kirishima give Bakugou a quick kiss causing you to smile.
"Yeah whatever, I'm sure Y/N is probably asleep by now anyway."
Their footsteps got louder as they got closer to the kitchen. "Why's this light on." Kirishima muttered before stepping into the kitchen. "Oh, hey baby." He gave you one of his blinding shark-like smiles as he walked towards you. "What are you still doing awake?" Bakugou frowned at you slightly. You stood up leaving the half full glass on the table. "I uh...I couldn't sleep."
"Aw, why not hun?" Kirishima wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tightly. You sighed in content as you took in his familiar, comforting smell. "My mind was...Racing." You mumbled into his chest.
Bakugou came over standing behind Kirishima, you knew that meant he wanted hugs too. You pulled away from Kiri and stepped towards the blonde before hugging him. He clicked his tongue "Tch, what were you thinking about that stopped you from sleeping?" He gently ran his hand up and down your back.
You pulled away from Bakugou's embrace feeling flustered at the thought of mentioning a baby. "Well it's...Um, it's kinda. I-"
"Spit it out!" Bakugou said, irritation evident in his voice as he crossed his arms.
"Don't be so impatient Katsuki." Kirishima looked over at him before returning his attention to you. "Go on hun."
"I want...T-To have a...A baby." You stuttered out, refusing to look at your husbands. They were stunned into silence. It seemed like an eternity before Kirishima spoke. "I...Baby are you, serious?"
You nodded looking up at the red head. His cheeks were flushed. "You know there's a lot that goes into having a kid right?" Bakugou didn't seem fazed in the least. "I-I know and I didn't mean I wanted one right now...Just soon I guess." You muttered the last bit.
"Making the baby is the fun part you know." Bakugou smirked at you.
You covered your face out of embarrassment.
"It is a lot to think about." Kirishima uttered under his breath, he had seemingly ignored Bakugou's cheeky comment. Another moment of silence ensued before Kirishima spoke again. "I say we have one." He smiled shyly at you and Bakugou.
"Y-You do?" You were still rather flustered but you couldn't help the small grin forming on your lips. He nodded.
"How do we decide who it'll look like?" Bakugou whispers. He had snuck up behind you and had wrapped his arms around your waist subtly thrusting his hips against your behind. "K-Katsuki!" You start to feel all hot, Bakugou chuckles as he let's go of you. "Don't tease her so much Kats."
Kirishima laughs slightly.
You yawn.
"Maybe we should head to bed and finish this talk tomorrow." Kirishima kisses your forehead before taking hold of your hand and leading you to the bedroom. You hear Bakugou turn the kitchen light off behind you as he follows you and Kiri. You settle yourself back under the covers. "Let me and Bakugou change and then we'll join you." Kirishima leans over you and presses a kiss to your nose. You hear the two of them rustling as they take off their clothes, the dim light is still on allowing you to see their silhouettes. Bakugou slides in first on your right, Kirishima slides in on your left shortly after. "Come here baby." Kirishima tugs you towards him, you bury your face into his neck. Bakugou wraps his arms around you from behind, spooning you. He kisses the back of your neck softly. "Goodnight...Mommy." He whispers cheekily before chuckling. You feel yourself heating up again.
"Katsuki what did I say!" Kirishima scowls at him.
"Oh shut up shitty hair."
"Goodnight hun, love you. Love you too Kats."
"Goodnight Eijirou, night babe." Bakugou presses another kiss to the back of your neck. "Goodnight, love you both." You say quietly as you begin to drift off into a deep sleep.