{•"After the wedding..." Smut•}

Warning contains: Penetration anal & vaginal, lingerie, fingering, praise, slight breeding kink(?) just general sex stuff and loving words

Inspired by the finale episode of the Kiribaku wedding series by Yuzuya...

You, Katsuki and Eijirou had just got married. The three of you were on the beach all holding hands as you walked along the shore. "I can't believe it..." Kirishima sighed softly, he glanced over at you and the spiky haired blonde. "I have two amazing spouses who are mine forever!" He smiled at you and Bakugou. You chuckled finding the red head's smile unbearably cute. Bakugou huffed, a slight smirk on his face. "Yeah, I love you two dumbasses." You all stood by the waves as they lapped at the sand, watching as the orange coloured sky continued to get darker as the sun went down. Finally, Bakugou broke the silence. "How about we head back up to our room?" You and Kirishima looked over at him, the setting sun casting an angelic glow upon him. "The party might be done but...I'm not done with you two yet." He casts a glance at you and Eijirou, a cheeky smirk tugging at his lips.
"Katsuki!" Kirishima feigned shock and embarrassment.
"Eiji, you told me yesterday when we were swimming that you were looking forward to the part after the wedding." You grinned mischievously at the red head.
Bakugou laughed. "Ha, what a pervert."
You chuckled along with him. "H-Hey! I can't help it...I just, you know..."
"Know what Eijirou..." Katsuki's voice dropped low as he turned to face the blushing man. You wrapped your arms around Kirishima from behind, your fingers tracing shapes up and down his torso. "I just love you both..." He whispers shyly.
"Well let's head back to the room then like Katsuki suggested..." Your hands dropped down to his hips, edging closer to his crotch. "That way you can show us how much you really love us..."

{×In the room, sorry my lazy ass is using a time skip×}

As soon as you were all in the room, Bakugou (or should I say Katsuki Kirishima) shoved you up against the wall. "What do ya think Ei, should we spoil our wife tonight?" Your lips trembled as Katsuki leant forward slowly closing the gap. "What? Like it when I call you 'our wife'?" His voice was soft as his lips pressed up against your ear. You notice his face go red as Kirishima wraps his arms around Bakugou from behind and places gentle kisses on his neck. "I want to spoil both of you." The red head mutters against Bakugou's neck. The blonde shivers slightly. "Aw, has Eiji got you all flustered baby?" You laugh slightly.
"S-Shut up..." He mutters as he takes his arms away from the wall. Kirishima backs up slightly. "Could you both...T-Take off your clothes?"
"Getting demanding shitty hair?"
"N-No! I just want to please my husband and wife..."
You both start to undress, Eijirou has his eyes boring into you both as you do so. "Shit..." Bakugou mutters as he looks at you. You had been wearing white lingerie underneath your wedding clothes. The lace cupped your breasts perfectly, almost framing them. There was more lace connecting the middle of the bra section to the thong like underwear that was barely covering you anyway. "Baby...You look so...Sexy." Kirishima says in a gentle yet lust filled voice. "I kinda wanna rip it off..." Bakugou growls at you. You become flustered as the red eyed men stare at your almost completely bare person. You smirk slightly before turning around and walking towards the bed. Bakugou chuckles. "Nice ass."
You hear more clothes rustling, assuming it's probably Kirishima undressing now. You sit on the bed and cross one leg over the other, leaning back slightly on your arms. Your two husbands come through, both completely naked. You can't help but glance down, both of their cocks were hard. You bite your lip as you flutter your eyelashes a bit. "Hey, could you help me... Prepare Y/N?" Bakugou's cheeks have gone red as he sits down beside you. "Oh...Do you want Eijirou to..?"
He nods. "And I was hoping I could fuck you whilst he fucks me..."
You feel your body heat up, not because you were shy it's just Bakugou's bluntness always got both you and Kirishima flustered. "Are you sure baby?" Kirishima grabs out a bottle of lube that you'd brought with you. "I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't." Bakugou grumbles.
"Hun... Could I finger you whilst you prepare Kats?"
You nod.
Kirishima passes you the lube before kneeling down infront of you.
"Katsuki I'll need you to-"
"I know." His cheeks are bright red as he gets on his hands and knees beside you raising his ass in the air to give you easier access. "Mm~ Kats..." Kirishima mutters.
"Be quiet you damn pervert...Get on with pleasuring our wife."
He said it again. You felt yourself grow wetter and more excited as he called you their wife again. "Alright hun, I'm gonna have to slide these out the way." He indicates to your underwear. You stand up briefly so you can slide them down. Eijirou groans as your arousel sticks slightly to the item of clothing that you're pulling down your legs. You open the bottle of lube before pouring some on your fingers. Kirishima sticks his fingers in his mouth to lubricate them slightly. "Ready Katsuki?" You ask your blonde husband as he still has his behind in the air. "Just get on with it..." His voice is muffled into the sheets. You slowly press your fingers against his asshole gently tracing you fingers around it in an attempt to get him to relax. He shivers, a soft groan escapes him. He's still being muffled by the sheets. Kirishima's fingers trace shapes along your inner thigh before pressing against your clit. "Ah!~"
"Are you ok?"
"Y-Yeah you just...Startled me." You say breathlessly. You continue to run your fingers around Bakugou's hole, you notice he's finally starting to relax. His whole body is shaking with anticipation. Kirishima rubs circles on your clit with his index finger before slowly slipping his middle finger inside of you. Another surprised moan escapes you as he curls his finger inside you. You try and stay focused on Bakugou. You realise you're able to put a finger in now. "I-Im gonna, mm...Put a finger- Ah! In Katsuki."
Your index finger slowly slips inside his ass. "S-Shit!" Bakugou moans loudly. You start thrusting your finger in an out and Kirishima starts doing the same to you. You and Katsuki are both moaning messes at this point. "P-Put another...Finger in." Bakugou whimpers slightly. You oblige and add another finger. His back arches as you do so. "You both look so pretty like this." Kirishima groans as he starts pressing kisses to your thighs his finger still inside of you. "Eiji...I'm gonna cum." You mutter softly. "Cum then sweetheart." He nips gently at the skin of your thighs. Your insides clench around Eijirou's fingers, your own fingers still inside of Bakugou causing him to whimper at the loss of movement. Your moans fill the room as your orgasm washes over you and your arousel covers Kirishima's fingers. He keeps pumping his fingers in and out helping you to ride out your release. You pull out your fingers from Bakugou, his breath shudders. Eijirou sucks your juices from his digits moaning slightly at your flavour. "Lay on your back for me babe." Katsuki's breathing is still ragged. You do just that, you move further up the bed before laying on your back, your legs spread. "Mm... You've already cum? You're gonna be kinda sensitive." Bakugou teases.
You roll your eyes. "I'll be fine. It's your ass you should be worried about." You smirk.
Bakugou lines his cock up with your already soaking entrance. "Ready?"
You nod. "Yes..."
He slowly slides himself in, your moans mixing together. He goes all the way to the base. "Fuck...How are you still so tight?" He groans. You hear Kirishima open up the bottle of lube, you see out of the corner of your eye that he's putting it on his dick to make it easier for both him and Katsuki. "Lay on top of me Kats.." You mutter. He does and it's the perfect angle for Kirishima to get in behind. "You sure you're ready Katsuki? I don't want to hurt you."
"I'm ready shitty hair." Bakugou grumbles.
"Just shove it in already."
Kirishima slowly presses the tip of his cock to Bakugou's hole. You feel the blonde shiver. The red head slowly slips in, both of them let out the most lewd sounds you think you've ever heard them make. "P-Please move.." You stutter out. Seemingly Bakugou had been pushed inside you further after Kirishima had shoved his cock inside the blushing blonde. They both start thrusting their hips. It's uncomfortable and out of time at first but they eventually find that rhythm that makes all of you feel good. "You feel s-so good Kats." Kirishima moans.
"I-I forget how b-big you are." Bakugou's whimpers are music to your ears, and the feeling of his cock twitching and plunging in and out of you is a heavenly feeling. "F-Fuck...D-Do you feel good Y/N?" Eijirou queries, out of breath.
You're barely able to let out any coherent sounds. A loud moan that falls from your lips is enough to tell him that the pleasure you're feeling is immense. "I-I think I'm gonna c-cum again!" You cry out as Bakugou continuously hits your sweet spot. "I-I'm close too." Bakugou's voice cracks as whimpers are still pulled from his lips. "S-Slow down Ei!" He groans.
"I-I can't! You f-feel too good." Kirishima's hips are still moving quickly but you notice their beginning to stutter due to his quickly approaching orgasm. "Fuck! C-Cumming!" Bakugou's warm seed fills you up. You cum right after him, your walls clenching around him draining every drop of cum from his twitching cock. The blonde is still buried inside you as Kirishima continues to thrust. His movements have become sloppy. "Cumming!" He pulls out before finishing on Bakugou's back, a drawn out moan escapes his lips. Bakugou is still on top of you, his cock no longer twitching inside of you. The three of you are still panting as you come down from your highs. You are the first to speak. "I love you both so much. I'm so lucky to have married not one but two amazing men."
Eijirou let's out a breathy chuckle. "I feel the same way hun. There aren't two people in this world who I love more."
Katsuki finally pulls out of you, the two of you shiver. His cum drips from your cunt causing Bakugou to smirk. "I wonder if I'll get you pregnant..."
You slap his arm playfully.
"Why don't we go shower and clean up?" Kirishima suggests. "I don't want my two beautiful spouses to be dirty all night."
"Are you sure? I was kinda hoping we would go for multiple rounds." Bakugou chuckles.
"Why don't we go for round two in the shower? And then after that we come back in here and I dom you both." You give your husbands a cheeky smile.
"I like it when you get dominant with us baby." Kirishima swoons.
"Come on then, the faster we shower the sooner I can fuck you both."

(I kinda wanna part 2 but I don't think that'll be any time soon... 😩)
(I might do a dom reader... 👀👀)