'𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥' - 𝟏

'𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥' - 𝟏

-
A/N;

when the font(?) is Italic and Bold, It either means that I left you a note, or that I'm talking to you.

Anyways, for y'all who want an/a introduction, just know that I'll always get right to chapter one, without prologue, Introduction, credits(I don't really give credits, since all of my books were my idea, and are original, so if you want to rewrite, or make a book inspired by this, then please, please give me credit. Even the titles of my books are original, depends on what my book is about.

I'm making this because there are only a few few PurpledInnit books, so I thought, why not make one for those fellow PurpledInnit shippers? Like hell, I even made 2 DeoInnit books, and a TommyInnit oneshots book, If you'd like to request in my oneshot book, feel free to! As long as you tell me who's top and bottom(not sexually you ass bitches..), what AU, what ship, and tell me either you want Angst, or Fluff:D.

Currently in one chapter, I'll show up in the book. And to let you know, there might be 30-40 pages in this book, and in the last chapter, there will be bloopers. Sorry for spoiling(?), I just really wanted you all to know.

Back to the story.
-

"Will you marry me?" Purpled asked. Tommy was beyond shook, why would anyone want to marry him anyway? No one would want a loud, chaotic, ugly boy like him, right?.. Tommy thought. "Yes, I will marry you." Tommy said hesitantly, as Purpled's eyes widened. He hugged Tommy, trying not to show much of his happiness right now. "I hate to break it to both of you guys, but you can't marry each other! Tommy is too young!" Tubbo yelled. "And what are you, to disturb our moment? Why can't I marry Purpled? Hell, you married Ranboo at the age of 16!" Tommy yelled back.(In this AU, Tubbo and Ranboo were married at 16. And now, Tommy is 19, while Purpled is 20.) "We-Well.... That's different! I was very 'mature' at that age.." Tubbo said. "How the fuck were you mature at that time? You were very fucking melodramatic, and childish when things wouldn't go your way!" Purpled chimed in.

"Bee!" Ranboo shoued from the distance. "I thought you promised that you wouldn't go and control peoples lives!" Ranboo said, cleaely upset at Tub(itch)bo. "Boo, I—" Ranboo had enough. "Tubbo. Choose between me and Tommy." Ranboo said sternly. "I.. choose, you, Ranboo." Tubbo said. "We're done. I'm not coming back to you, not until you've become mature." Ranboo said as he left.

"Leave, Tubbo. We both don't want you here." Purpled said, looking at Tommy, and once again looking at Tubbo, dead in the eyes. And with that, Tubbo cried, and ran away. Tommy and Purpled both chuckled at eachother. They held eye contact for a few seconds, before Tommy kissed Purpleds forehead. Purpled's back was hurting for time, since he had to bent down to Tommy, because Tommy is fucking 5'12, and he's 6'1. "Is your back okay?" Tommy asked. "yeah, It just hurts because of me bending down to a short ass like you." Purpled said jokingly, and chuckled. "Shut up you ugly alien purple addicted bitch." Tommy laughs. "Hey! Take that back, Angel!" Purpled shouted out.

A/N;

Y'all I give credits to the one and only, MYSELF💖🧑‍🚒💖‼️🖕🏻🖕🏻❤️😘🥰😍😋😄😛

/j.

but give credits if you wanna make a story a lil bit related to this :D.