The Mystery on Mill Street.

Hi i'm Detective Henry and i am the detective of Willsboro, Mississippi. My assistant Xavier has been searching through the files trying to find a new case to solve. " Hey Detective Henry, Ms. Grove called in and told me about the disappearance of Mr. Grove. I quickly got in my car and headed towards the Grove household. We got there and the yard was messy. i stepped up to their creeky doorstep and knocked on the door. The frightened Ms. Grove, welcomed Xavier and I into the house. i examined the crooked pictures and the broken flower pot. " Ms. Grove, this accident was struggle. Mr. Grove was kidnapped by a person which im going to find. She started crying hysterically and Xavier rubbed her back. I went upstairs and saw a few red spots on his side of the bed. One of the suitcases from his closet disappeared and some of his clothes were missing. I called Xavier up here and told him that the kidnapper had pack some of his clothes for him and took Mr. Grove with him. He quickly took out the beeper and called the crime scene investigators.
They came and saw that the blood on the sheets weren't Mr. Grove's, it was his attacker. They took the sheets and sent them to the lab for fingerprints. " When will they come back, I need my husband back" said Ms. Grove. I told her that the lab results would come back later today. She went back to her room to cry.
I knew it was my job to investigate so I went to my office to gather files about Harold Grove. He was an 67 year old man who had 4 children. He was an accountant who was somewhat rich. He had a charge for assaulting Oscar Felder. I got Oscar's file and rushed to Xavier. " Xavier find out everything you can about Oscar Felder" and I handed him the file. He took it and went to his office.
I went back to the lab and talked to Dr. Todd. " So we tested the results and only found Harold and his wife's fingerprints." I thought and figured out that Ms. Grove might have kidnapped or god forbid, murder him.
I returned to the Grove household and found that she wasn't there. I searched the house and saw a newspaper open saying " New dumping site for construction."
I ran to the office and called for Xavier and told him to call the police and go to the construction site. We rushed and found Ms. Grove trying to bury Mr. Grove. We told her to stop and dont move and she got down. We checked his pulse........... he was dead.
The police arrested her and everyone went home shocked. No one knew it was her.
It turned out Ms. Grove got upset with Mr. Grove and lost control.