chapter 5

(Scene opens up with Y/N running through a field of grass after escaping the ORC room until he felt his little legs give out and finally had to stop and take a breather when he sees a warehouse)

Y/N: it will have to do

(Y/N walks into the old warehouse closing the door behind him to take a breather but as he does the barricade for the door falls locking Y/N inside)

Y/N: (scared banging on the door) um hello I'm trapped in here (thinking) my anxiety doesn't like this

(Suddenly a box falls over and Y/N turns around to see two eyes shining In the moonlight and scared him)

Viser: what's that I smell something sweet or something salty (sees Y/N) well well have you gotten lost little boy well don't worry I'll make you feel better~

Y/N: (terrified at her wings) a-are you a devil

Viser: (insulted) don't worry after you have a taste of me you'll never forget what I am~

Y/N: (anxiety rising) I-im good can you open the door

Viser: not till I'm satisfied it's been a long time since I've been railed~

Y/N: that doesn't sound good for your health~

Viser: god your dence about sex~

Y/N: (tries to think but gets headache) sorry what's sex~

Viser: whatever you'll learn really quick~ (strips)

Y/N: (covers eyes) that's not appropriate

Viser: JUST LOOK

(She reaches over to grab his hand but just inches from him her hand flies off of her shoulder completely severed with blood flying everywhere as she screams)

Viser: (gritting teeth) who dares

(Viser looks over to see the door broken open and the barricade broken in half and rias and her gang standing there with angered looks on there face)

Viser: you think you can take him from me

Rias: he is ours not your you stray skank

Viser: I'll show you who's the true skank here

(Viser legs grow giant and full of hair and fur as her lower belly opens revealing a set of jaws with sharp teeth and her arm grows giant with claws coming out of her fingers and she goes to attack but murmur suddenly appears)

Murmur: Y/N (grabs him) let's go

(Murmur pulls Y/N outside and he gets up seeing the freakish beast that viser has turned into freaking him out as murmur could feel his heart beat beating faster)

Y/N: (terrified) what is that

Murmur: (uses magic) sleep

Y/N: (falls unconscious)

(Back inside the scene shows viser with an agreed look on her face)

Viser: now you die

(Viser  reels her hand back slams her fist down onto the ground shaking the ground as everyone dodges by leaping out of the way)

Rias: (thinking) I can't attack with a broken arm (outloud) KIBA

Kiba: on it

(Kiba charges foward dodging several slams of viser fist and leaps up and cuts off viser other arm which falls to the ground making her scream until she stops screaming and evil smiles)

Viser: I don't need arms to defeat you

(As she says that her lower belly mouth opens up revealing all the spit dripping on ground with her sharp teeth and a longue sharp tipped tongue and some blood on the tips of the teeth)