Chapter 2

I'M FEELIN ANGSTYYYYYYYY

Heizou angst poggers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heizou always purposely avoided the topic about his dad, but it was always hard since his father was known by everyone and their mothers! Although most people didn't know the two were related since the way Heizou would portray his father was a way no one saw Mr. Shikanoin.

His father wasn't a "bad man" per say. His tendency to be controlling and possessive was his only flaw. Although Heizou's mother tended to ignore this behaviour, Heizou wasn't all that willing to turn a blind eye.

Heizou was always able to make it seem as though the two weren't related but sometimes whenever he overheard someone speaking of his father he added his own remarks which always confused many.

Scaramouche did some digging and found out that the two were related. The news made sense to him since no one in their right mind saw Mr. Shikanoin in a bad light. He decided to confront the man about it.

So he swiftly sat up from his desk and headed to Heizou's room, Scara shared a bedroom with Kazuha because they were together and managed to convince the receptionist so they could have the same room.

He knocked on the door and heard a very faint, "come in" from the cherry haired male. He very slowly opened the door to find Heizou sitting on his bed, pillow hugged to his chest, sniffling. Scaramouche would never admit to it but the sight squeezed his heart strings.

"Are you okay HeiHei?" He asked, leaning on the door. Eyes slightly widening from the nickname he just used.

"Just a bad memory, that's all," Heizou said numbly, wiping the tears from his eyes.

He looked up at Scara, staring at him wonderly since the male came into his room. Scara considered telling Heizou what he knew but decided against it and decided to comfort the man instead.

He pushed forward, walking to the end of the bed and gesturing for Heizou to scoot over. The male obliged, albeit confused. He sat himself on the bed that dipped from his weight. He turned himself to face Heizou, though his feet were flat on the floor still forward as he had to twist his waist. He opened his arms, inviting the cherry-haired boy for a hug. Heizou was rightfully confused, Scaramouche hadn't shown him any other emotion other than annoyance and hatred.

He hesitantly scooted forward before accepting Scara's hug. The indigo-haired boy pulled Heizou closer to himself. Heizou's eyes held confusion but he responded by burrowing his head into Scara's shoulder and pulling himself further to the male until he was almost on the boy's lap. They stayed like for a bit as small sniffles could be heard by a certain burgundy haired boy. Heizou was half crying about said memory and that he longed to be with Scara.

He didn't know where these feelings came from but he felt himself aching to be close to this man. He knew he could never confess his feelings since he noticed that Kazuha and Scara were suspiciously close together. He suspected that they were indeed together but he wasn't sure. Although this was mostly from his intuition and his intuition was rarely wrong.

He recalled the platinum hair that Kazuha had and how he blushed when he first saw the man. Dread seemed to seep in the detective-in-training as he scarcely believed in falling in love with two people. He still harboured those feelings for Scara and Kazuha but he knew they'd never come true. Even if he got with one of them a piece of his heart still longed for the other.

He let out a loud wail and pulled Scara closer to him. Clutching the poor startled boy. He didn't know what was happening and wasn't all that well with comforting people, that was Kazuha's job, but he knew when he would cry Kazu would rub his back. So he started in circular motions of the detectives back. Humming softly as to further sooth the boy. He felt the man trembling in his grasp and he heard muffled sobs and wails come from his pink lips.

His brows creased in concern but he had no right to demand answers from the boy so he continued his act of comfort. Pulling the boy to his lap as he placed his hand on the boy's head, further holding the boy in place and he slightly pushed him closer to himself, and continued to rub circles. Sometimes just rubbing up and down before going around in circles again.

Time passes slowly, creeping by as to let the boy know that his roommate, who he found some information about his personal life, was crying on his shoulder. He felt guilt creep up to him. Knowing that before he was going to demand an explanation from the cherry head.

He felt compelled to kiss the boy on the forehead. He shook his head, why would he ever think that? It made absolutely no sense and right now was not the time. The thought did give him butterflies as he felt the wait on his shoulder get heavier as he processed the male before he had fallen asleep. A soft smile etched onto his lips as he started to run his hands through the boy's hair.

His hair was surprisingly soft and very easily able to run his hands through. He wondered how Heizou managed to keep his hair so soft. He hummed to himself. Pulling Heizou's head back gently, as to not to hurt him, and wiped his tears away with his thumb.

He kissed the man on his forehead softly, pulling the closer so he could wrap his arms around the boy. He internally screeched at himself, feeling like he just betrayed Kazuha but a part of him calmed down the screeching storm. Telling him that this was right and soon Kazuha would understand. He desperately hoped so as he lay on the bed with Heizou still in his arms. He continued to run his hand through his hair but stopped, having fallen asleep. With Heizou in his arms.

Kazuha had walked in on them sleeping. He smiled at the two, taking a quick picture before closing the door. He walked back to his room, smiling at the fond memory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was bored lol👍

Words: 1066