[ Chapter X : Sudden obsession ]

"OI YOU DAMN herbivores

"OI YOU DAMN herbivores.. you got some nerves stepping on someone's tail without apologizing?" The roguish man said while rubbing his nape, glaring at us three.

'who the fuck you calling herbivores, you clown looking ass rat peasant' [name] sneered looking at the man, insulting him in her mind.

"Are you the caretaker here? Blegh, you're such a rude person.." Grim pointed at the man with his paw, this action caused Yuu to flick his fur-head.

"Where is your brain at, Grim? Don't point at people." Yuu scolded Grim, while Grim rubbed his head. "Hey!" Grim groaned, and you just wanted to go to the Mostro Lounge already, you only had an hour and thirty minutes left.

"I was in the middle of a nap, then you go and walk around and step on someone's tail.." The guy growled, looking at me.

"You.. heh.. you're the shut-in preys' new vice dorm leader.. and you beated the little weasel's ass during that ceremony.. for a girl, you're strong. That I can respect.." The guy admitted, and smelled me and Yuu, to which.. we both froze, waiting for him to pull back, and point at Yuu.

"So, you really don't have any smell of magic.." The guy pointed out, then stared at me next, I stepped back slightly, to which he noticed. 

"And you.. you got some baby magic that's still growing.." He added and I.. I froze. 

'Magic.. since when? I was born normal.. I'm fucking sure I don't have magic.. or did I just develop some magic after being transported to this fucked up college with Yuu..'

"Man, being scrutizined by this guy.. it's making my fur stand on the end.." Grim stated, hiding behind Yuu's legs.

"I, Leona, can't just let you walk away after stepping on my tail.. I'm pissed off, that you ruined my sleep.. so, I'm gonna take a tooth." The clown, now fucking knows as 'Leona', shitty name may Enola add, was ready to attack. It was only then that, Enola was mesmerized by Leona's eyes.. they look so perfect.. they looked tasty for some reason.

I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.I want them.

I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.I need them.

GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME.GIVE THEM TO ME. GIVE THEM

"Myah..!? Let's get out of here, henchman and Grim-abuser!" Grim pulled [name] out of her obsessive thoughts about Leona's eyes.

'Wait.. hold on.. YOU JUST CALLED ME AN ABUSER !YOU FILTHY RAT―'

"Leona!" A voice called out fo the said beastman. The owner of the voice was a light-skinned boy of average height. He had short, fluffy hair that flips up at the ends, with mid-length, messy bangs. His hair was mostly sandy-blonde, but a darker blonde color fades in from the top of his head. He has short, thicker-than-average eyebrows, bluish-gray eyes, and a subtle dark coloring underneath his eyes.

Instead of human ears, he has large, brown hyena ears on the top of his head. This is paired with a short hyena tail of the same color. He was.. intriguing.

You didn't understand why you had just had obsessive thoughts with Leona's eyes. Said man sighed at the sight of the newcomer.

"Great.. Annoying one's here.." He mumbled under his breath, clearly fustrated with his presence.

"Hay.. it's cause you keep on failing Leona! If you get held back once more, ugh.. we'll eventually become classmates next year.." The newcome sighed and complained, gripping locks of his hair.

"Knock it off already, I don't enjoy your dumb lectures.."

"Well, I don't enjoy nagging you either!" The newcomer pouts while cranking his neck.

"Tsk.." Leona clicked his tongue, and then facing to the trio. "Watch out next time when you come to my turf.." Leona said, with the newcomer and Leona's back facing them, whilst Leona gave one more look behind. "Herbivores." And with that, the two left.

It was silent between the three, [name] eventually spoke up with a stoic face and voice.

"Yuu and Grim, please hold me back from going on a murder spree." [name] noted the two.

"No murdering, [name]."

"Thank you."

☆ I deeply fucked up with the class schedules, because Azul is a second year whilst [name] is a first year, I completely fucked up because of the completely wide grading level's class schedules gap.. so let's just imagine that all that class 1-B was paired up with class 2-C accordingly.