Chapter 2

I woke up in bed, with someone's hands on my waist. I sat up quickly and saw Zahir laying with me and we were both only in our undergarments. "Oh my gosh" I sighed
"Calm down ma, we ain't do nothing" Zahir said
"Ok, good"
"It wouldn't have been bad if we did, this dick woulda had u sore for a few days"
"Boy please, but could you take me home?"
"Damn, trynna leave me already?"
"Damn, I ain't even hit you with the pussy and you already clingy?"
"You got jokes"
He hovered on top of me and began kissing on my neck. He slipped his hand into my panties and began fingering me. His finger was working magic cause I was on cloud 9. But, I had to stop him because I know myself.
"Fuck Zahir, stop" I moaned
"You really want me to?" He said
"Yessssss"
"Iight" he took his fingers out and licked them
"Freak ass"
"You gon like it tho, get ready so I could take you home"
"Okay"
I got ready, and he drove me home. I entered my home with Zahir following close behind me. We both went to the living room and laid on the couch.
"Could I ask you something?" I said breaking the silence
"Lay it on me" he responded
"I don't know if its me. But, why are we acting like we're in a relationship, it seems like I've known you forever?"
"Does it really matter? We'll be in one pretty soon, just wait on it"
"Well, its weird"
"What's so fuckin weird you got a nigga or some shit?!"
"Waoh Zahir calm down. I was just asking. Cause I don't wanna start developing feelings for yo ass and you hit me with the line that you ain't ready for a fuckin relationship!"
"Iight, I'm sorry ma. I just got a little upset cause a nigga catching feelings. But what if I did tell you we knew each other before?"
"Well, I'm glad you admitted it cause I'm starting to catch feelings too, what do you mean?"
"Well, in high school, did you ever have a Zahir Banks in your class?"
I went into deep thought, "Now that I think about it, I did. Omg Zahir the little nerd that had the biggest crush on me! Wow!"
"Yeah that was me, see a nigga done
glo'd and shit"
"What happened, i always imagined you being a successful business man"
"I am, i manage trap houses, family tradition"
"The nerd done went all hood"
"Forget you, come over here and sit on daddy's lap"
I shyly walked over to him and sat on his lap. He started massaging my ass while kissing on my kneck. All you could hear is my moans. I slowly put my hands in his pants and grabbed his piece jacking him off. He put his hands in his pants and began fingering me. My phone began ringing, but neither of us stopped. I answered my phone, trying to conceal my moans as much as possible.
"Hell-o" I said
"Bitch, I miss yo ass" Tamiya yelled
"I missed you too T, but let me call you back"
"Nasty ass"
Zahir then stopped, not allowing me to reach my climax. Making me stop, what I was doing.
"Zahir, wtf" I whined
"Who's T?" He asked
"Tamiya, my best friend, the one that yo nigga been on"
"Better had been a girl, else I woulda had to hurt someone"
"Aww is Zahir jealous"
"Barely" he laughed
"Aren't you gonna finish what you started"
"I gotta go check up on my workers"
"Fine, be safe. Call me later"
"Iight later ma" He gave me a kiss and walked out. Now everythings adding up, this is the reason we bond so easily, we knew each other before.

After Zahir left I fell asleep from boredom. When I woke up, I decided to take a steaming hot shower, after 45 minutes, I got out. I took my time lotioning my body, then got dressed in grey sweats, a white crop top, and my hare Jordan's. It was already 6, and I had to be at work by 11. I texted Tamiya to see what she was doing, but she was with that Ty nigga. I called Zahir, and he said he would come chill with me. I made sure I looked cute, then went downstairs to wait for him. At the sound of the bell, I jumped to open it.
"Wassup baby girl" Zahir said
"Hey" I blushed
"Watchu up to?"
"Nothing, why you think I called yo ass?"
We walked to the couch
"Don't get smart"
"I ain't finna argue with you, cause our time is limited"
"Wat you mean?"
"I work tonight"
"I'm definitely coming thru tonight. I was see yo skinny ass on that pole"
"Fuck you, I ain't that skinny. I got some meat here and there"
"If that helps you sleep at night" he laughed
"Fuck you, you foul as fuck" I blushed

We chilled until I had to leave for work. We both left my house and went our separate ways. Zahir was gonna come see me later. I arrived at work 30 minutes before I took stage. I entered the dressing room, to see my bestie sitting at our mirrors, while all the other stank pussy bitches was staring me down. I took my seat, and got a text from Zahir.
Big Daddy Zahir: I'm here baby, got a front seat too
Bae Chantel: Okay babe
After sending the text, Tamiya and I curled each others hair, and got dressed together. We went on next, so we had to look our best. We exited the dressing room, and they called on 'Double Trouble' which was us. A month after I began working here, we became close and teamed up since we were most hated. The two of us together equaled the best at this club.
We walked onto stage, and Usher's 'I don't mind' began playing. Tamiya and I were working the stage, while Zahir and Tyson were making it rain on us. We were finally done with our routine, and it was time for our private. We went through them quickly and our last one was with Zahir and Tyson. When we got there it was more chilling than working. Finally I was done with my shift, I got my money and I could go home. I got it together and headed home with Zahir on my tail.

Chantel in media