🔫 Dr. Bruno Rose 🧪

"Life is such a precious thing... And now I have the power to alter it."

"Witness the power of a God being born!"

~Basic Information~
Name: Bruno A. Rose
Nickname(s): Papa Rose
Aliases:
Flint Dawson
Dr. Rose
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Nationality: German
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Bruno is an outright despicable man, nothing short of a sleaze. He's extremely selfish, egotistical, abusive, and virtually devoid of redeeming qualities. He had no love and respect for his daughter, viewing his only child as a test subject and nothing more. He's devoid of empathy, to the point of being a sociopath, and is sinister, insane, maniacal, cold and calculating, sadistic, and power-hungry. Since his brain is suffering from dementia, this makes him uncannily intelligent and he prides himself as one of the smartest men in the world. He is shown to be deranged and slightly irrational, given his appearance and demeanor as well as the action of wanting to be the first to create the perfect monster. He speaks with a soft, but sinister tone; when upset or agitated, Bruno will curse or shout in German. He's cold-hearted and unsympathetic to a fault. He will never hesitate to remove anyone that stands in his way.
Birthplace: Reno, Nevada
Zodiac: Scorpio

~Friends~
Do you really think this bastard has friends?

~Neutral~
Rosemary 'Scout' Dawson - Despite being his biological daughter, Dr. Rose doesn't care all that much about her and just sees her as an instrument for his chaos.
Chad Waylon - Chad was Dr. Rose's first active experiment regarding altering the human appearance. He never really expected to turn the poor boy into a giant crocodile creature.
Fallon St. North - Dr. Rose had the urge to experiment with the element of lightning and figured Fallon, who is the youngest of his 'children', was the perfect test subject.
Alejandro J. Escuella - Alejandro failed every wellness check and as a result, Dr. Rose did the next best thing by turning him into a cyborg, altering his DNA, and replacing his heart with a mechanical one.
Axelrod Douglas - Little Axelrod was considered a fire hazard so Dr. Rose made him one by taking away some things and replacing them with the ability to control fire.

~Enemies~
Overwatch - Dr. Rose enjoys the fear and panic chaos causes the human race. It's no fun when so-called heroes arrive on the scene to ruin that.
Talon Organization - You'd think Talon's interests would align with Dr. Rose's but surprisingly, they don't. Doomfist wants to make the world stronger by causing chaos and Dr. Rose wants to make the world burn by causing chaos.
Helix Security International - Dr. Rose has made himself a known bounty. He and his experiments stole a lot of things Helix was supposed to protect.

"You're powered up! Get in there!"