Daisy

8:00

*It was early in the morning, and Will was super tired but he couldn't sleep because of the yellow summer morning sunshine gleaming through his window and into his hazel eyes*

*Will*

After I showered, I had to get dressed. I wanted to be comfortable but not too warm. I decided to wear a pair of black sweatpants and a white cropped short-sleeve shirt. I was excited for the plans I had today. Today was the first day of summer vacation. I was going out to the field on the hill where we always go during the summer. Just then, I heard a knock on the door, "that must be him"  I grab my phone and headphones and open the door. "Hey" mike said smiling. "Hey". "Uhm, I'll be ready in a sec I just gotta get my shoes on." I say as I get my sneakers out of the closet. "Okay" be replied and went to the car.

9:00

We finally got to the hill and I was so excited to see everyone, I practically sprinted up the hill. Mike ran after me. Once I got to the top, I stopped to catch my breath  and mike caught up to me. Once we caught our breath, I called out to Dustin. Just then, Mike put his hand around my waist, not realizing. I gasped quietly and blushed. The feeling of Mike's cold hands on my skin was kind of nice. Dustin came over and went to hug me but Mike pulled me closer to him. Dustin looked and saw that mike had his hand around me and smirked. I blushed harder. When mike took his hand away, he didn't just take it away, he slid his hand across my lower back, which made be blush even more. I walked over to Dustin, who was my best friend and sat down under the big oak tree with him.

"Why so red Byers?" Dustin teased. "Stfu Dustin,... you know why" will said jokingly  as he looked over  at mike talking to el. "I think he's into you" Dustin blurted out. Will swing his head back at Dustin and shook his head. " We just don't know that, do we?" Will said glancing at mike again then looking back at Dustin. Dustin rolled his eyes at Will. "Ean we please watch RuPaul's DR now?" Will complained. "Fine" dustin pulled out his phone and AirPods. He gave one to Will and started the show. Will and dustin have been watching RPDR for a long time now, and they just got on season 12. About an hour and a half in, Will fell asleep laying against the tree.

11:45

*Lucas and max went to the pool and el was laying in the sun. Mike was sitting next to her but she was asleep*

Dustin was bored so he decided to wake Will up. "Hey will" Dustin spoke kind of soft while shaking him. "Do you wanna make matching flower crowns?" He asked smiling. "Sure" will replied as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

*Mike watched as Will and Dustin ran around the field, picking flowers. The sun made wills long hair glow. It had been a while since Will had gotten a haircut. It was kind of shaggy. It was shoulder length now since he decided to grow out his bowl cut. His hair was actually pretty similar to Jonathan's.*

Will and Dustin where holding hands, skipping back to the tree holding tons of daisies. They placed the daisies down in a pile and got to work.

"You should make one for mike." Dustin said  as Will weaves the stems of his flowers together. Will rolled his eyes and looked back at Dustin,"Do we even have enough flowers?". "Of corse we do, and it's not like there's a shortage" Dustin replied, gesturing to the field full of flowers. "I guess I can"  will replied looking down and smiling.

12:00

A few minutes later, Mike came over and sat next to Will. "What're you making?" Mike asked leaning closer to Will. Will hadn't noticed that Mike came over, so his head shot up. He turned his head and him and mike where nose to nose. Will froze for a second, and then looked down and blushed hard. "We're making flower crowns" Dustin replied for Will. "Cool" mike said, resting his chin on wills shoulder, watching him braid the flowers together. Dustin looked at Will and smirked at him.

"Done"  Will exclaimed showing the crown to Dustin. "That's really cool" mike said lifting his head from wills shoulder. "Thanks" Will replied smiling. Will turned to Mike, who was smiling and placed the crown on his head. Will looked back down and started making another one when he heard mike say"thanks". He was already blushing but Mike decided to give him a hug.  Will wanted to pass out right there but Mike got up and walked back over to El.

1:34

It took a while for Dustin and Will to finish their crowns. Dustin was more skilled than Will so he made his more complex. Mike was watching as Will and Dustin posed for pictures for their instagrams. Mike sat there confused. He loved El, but he also felt something for Will.

2:13

Mike sat under the big oak tree and Will was laying in the sun.

*Dustin had to leave because he had to help his mom with something and El left with hop so they could get lunch together*

"We should probably go soon." Mike commented looking at his phone. "Ugh do we have to" Will replied as he sat up, sounding disappointed. "Yes, we do." Mike replied getting up from his spot under the tree. He sat next to Will and took his hand. "Come on, we can go get ice cream at the mall." Will immediately sat up. "Really?" He asked sounding excited. " of course" Mike smiled. "Okay!" Will replied as he stood up.
Mike got up and watched as Will practically sprinted straight down the hill to the car. He couldn't help but smile at how excited Will always got about food. "YOU COMING?" He heard Will yell.

2:34

*Will and Mike finally made it to the mall*

"What can I get you?" Steve asked annoyed . "Strawberry" will replied. "and I'll have chocolate" mike added. Steve rolled his eyes and got them their ice cream. They sat down at a corner table. "Is strawberry even good" mike asked sounding kind of disgusted. "Uh, YES" Will replied pretending to be offended. "No way" mike laughed. "Try it" will pushed the cone towards mike. "Eww, no fruit is not meant for ice cream" mike argued. Will slapped the back of his head jokingly. " you just have no taste." . "Okay strawberry" mike joked.

3:42

*Mike and will decide to hang out at will's place since Jonathan was at work and Joyce was gonna be on a business trip for a few days.*

"So what do you wanna do?" Will asked as he took his shoes off. "I don't know, we could watch a movie I guess" mike said as he watched Will untie his shoes.

🌻*1/7/23-words 1207*🌻

❤️Love you all, have an amazing❤️
❤️night/day/morning❤️