Chapter 13

(Aaron)

Sorry for that long ass title but i am so confused on what chapter this is.

Go check out my other story that is coming out Aug.10 called About a Boy I feel like it will be really good so yeah.

----

My eyes flutter open.
I survey the room around me.

I see S and Rory asleep in a chairs and Aaron nowhere to be found. While looking around I noticed that I was in a hospital.

after laying there for a while i remeber why Im here.

I move quickly and am bout to get up when I feel a pain in my abdomen. I scream out at the unbearable pain.

That wakes Serena up and at first she looks at me confused and then looks back up at me.

"B! B! Bethany"

Then that wakes Rory up. He looked at me and almost runs to me.

They're both hugging me when I ask the question that has been on my mind.

"Are they.. Are they okay? Please tell me yes"

they smile at me and S is the first to talk "They are healthy baby girls. We just need to worry about you."

I smile at them "when do I get to see them. When do I get to go home."

Its seem that I drain all the energy out of them.

Thats when I notice their clothes. Shorts and tank tops.

But It was Winter the last time I remeber.

"Serena how long have I been here?"

she looks down at her feet and mumbles something.

"what?" i ask her.

"you've been here for 3 months" The room stills.and I swear my heart stops.

The rooms silence is interupted by Aaron walking in the door.

WOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW AND I WANTED TO KEEP YOU ON YOUR TOES TILL THE 19TH.