⚡️The Crack In The Room⚡️

Lander request by: itz_hxnnxh_

Luke's POV:

I arrived at RoseMeadow High, the biggest hellhole ever! I see my Zandy sitting on a bench, on his phone, the light shining in his beautiful lavender eyes. I walk towards him. He looks up to me, smiling.

"Hi babe!" I exclaim in joy.

"H-hi," My Zander stutters.

"What's... wrong..?" I ask, sitting on the bench next to him.

"U-uh, nothing." Zander answers.

"Oh.. ok." I say, tilting my head away from him.

I see him from the corner of my eye, he frowns and tilts his own head down. I feel bad for him and tilt my head towards him back again. He immediately smiled and did so too.

I lean in and kiss him, surprising for Zander. He gasps.

"I- *chuckle* I guess I'm sorry for doubting you." Zander whispers.

"What?" I ask.

"N-nothing." Zander stutters.

"Ok..." I mutter.

"So, did you do my request for watching Wednesday?" Zander asks.

⚠️Slight Spoilers For Wednesday On Netflix!⚠️

"Not really. I watched until Rowan's death. Too bloody for me, hun." I answer.

Zander's POV:

"Oh, ok..." I say, a little disappointed in my Lukey.

Something off topic but, something surprising got to my attention and, I didn't think it would come true, but sure enough, it did! He... cheated on me.

I got a photo from Stacy of all people! She sent it to me about two days ago and, I-I... I don't know what to think about it. The picture showed him kissing another guy that I DON'T know. THAT'S what I want to know, but, I don't know how to ask my Lukey. Finally, I have enough courage to...

"Luke, I need to ask you a question!" I yell (but only loud enough to hear me).

Luke's POV:

"Ok..? What is it, Zandy?" I answer.

"What. Is. This?" He asks, angrily. He pulled out his phone and showed me a photo of me and my friend Daniel Bond, kissing.

"I-I-I *sigh* Zander, It was a party and he kissed me!"

"Liar, Stacy was there, SHE took the picture!" Zander yelled.

"Zandy, I love you and I would never cheat on you!" I say.

"This picture says otherwise!" Zander cried as he stood up and ran inside the school, everyone staring at me.

"Zander!" I yell and run to him.

The ACTUAL truth is, Daniel confessed he liked me at that party and I told him I was taken, but he got angry and kissed me.