~ EXTRA #1 - Isabelle's Birthday Party ~

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

It was the next day, and everyone was preparing for the party..

Yesterday after resting, William had a few of his members go to a rentable ballroom and gave them money to use the ballroom for Isabelle's birthday party.

They were able to use it, and everyone had been sent an invitation after paying yesterday.

Today is the day..

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

" Isabelle, wake up~ "

Isabelle slowly opened her eyes.

She then smiled, seeing Mimosa, Letoile, and the other girls in the squad.

The small girl sat up, rubbing her eyes.

But then, she gasped, noticing pretty dresses scattered around the room.

Letoile smiled warmly, " Please choose a dress you like before you bathe, Isabelle~ "

Excitedly, Isabelle jumped off her bed and ran to the dresses.

She looked at each one.

The first option was long enough to touch the ground, and looked like a ball gown.

Just like the ones in the Princess books William would read to her.

It was the color yellow, and had ruffles all over.

The dress was very fluffy and Isabelle liked it, but she decided to check the other dresses first.

The next option was extremely pretty.

It was white, and was also a ball gown.

It had yellow flowers around it, but there weren't too much so the dress was a simple one.

It only had a few ruffles, but its simpleness made it look beautiful.

As you can tell, the dresses are all white and yellow, to match Isabelle's eyes and hair.

Yellow is also her favorite color, because she sees yellow as a color that represents happiness.

After looking at all the dresses, Isabelle pointed at a dress.