~ EXTRA #2 - A Confusing Adventure with Sylph!! ~

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

One day, William and the other members of Golden Dawn were too busy to care for Isabelle..

So, they asked Yuno to watch over her as they do their missions or paperwork.

One of the members were also sick, and William wants them to rest for the day and for tomorrow if they are still sick.

Yuno was the only one with not much tasks, and he had already finished them before William asked for help.

Due to this, he agreed.

Besides, he doesn't mind looking after her.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

" Can you say this sentence, " Yuno showed Isabelle a page in a children's book and pointed to a sentence.

Isabelle nodded with a confident expression, " The cow is blue, the dog is yellow, and the cat is pink! "

" Yes, " Yuno nodded and closed the book.

Sylph blushed, " You're doing so well, Yuno!~ "

" Want to have a turn? "

" YUNOO?!! I'M NOT A BABYY?! "

As Sylph argued with Yuno, Isabelle started to draw a picture.

She used green paint to color grass, yellow for the sun, grey to draw the Golden Dawn base in the background, and then she used the color black to draw stickmen versions of her small family.

" You look like a child, but also a fly, " Yuno stated, with a stoic face.

Sylph pouted, and crossed her arms before looking away from him.

She'd love to admire Yuno's face right now, but Yuno has made her angry.

But, of course, she's not actually angry at Yuno.

She loves the guy.

Then, the two looked at Isabelle.

Isabelle looked back at them, and picked up her drawing.

She showed it to the two, " Look! Golden Dawn family! "

" Oh my goodness, that's adorable!! You made me so pretty, " Sylph admired the drawing, and flew closer.

A small smile appeared on Yuno's face.