Goodbye old job

Boss: you're fired!

Y/N: What again boss?

Boss: Didn't you hear what I said?! You're fired! Are your ears also defective?!

My boss put his hand on the bridge of his nose, I sighed, why is this happening to me?

Boss: I don't want to see you sulking in my office, get all your things here and get out!

I glared at him and stood up, and pointed a finger.

Y/N: You will regret what you did by firing me.

I said and went to the door.

Boss: you forgot your bag!

______________________________________

Tokito: Our boss is really hot-tempered, a simple mistake makes him angry immediately, you just forgot to make him coffee and you are fired immediately!

My friend who is a co worker named tokito as I put my things in the box one by one, My friend usami also spoke as she put her hand on my shoulder

Usami: Do you have a place to stay? You can sleep in my apartment if you want, I won't force you if you don't want to.

She said with a smile, tokito raised an eyebrow at what usami said

Tokito: That seems like a sudden offer usami, why, do you have something in your head?

Tokito smirked making usami blushed and glared at him, and punched his arm. As I was busy putting my stuff in the box, I forgot about usami and tokito, I was brought back to reality when usami tapped me, making me looked at her in the eye wondering.

Usami: So? Are you up for my offer? (Looks at Tokito angrily) y/n?

I tilt my head, did usami offer anything? I felt Tokito's hand on my back

Tokito: You really need to see a doctor.

Y/N: Why? There is nothing wrong with me

Usami: Leave y/n alone, idiot, didn't the doctor just say that y/n has no mental retardation?

Tokito: Do you think? I think he needs a better doctor to treat him.

I could already smell the attention of the two, I moved the two away and I was in the middle of them

Y/n: don't fight anymore, I think you'll make my headache worse, you guys help me lift this guy's up.

The two nodded and helped me lift the boxes out, my other coworkers said goodbye to me, as well as my enemies at work, They reminded me by the way. when we got the boxes out, my two friends faced me and they hugged me at the same time, I was surprised by the sudden hug but I returned the hug to them, After a few minutes of hugging, they let me go.

Tokito: Always be careful dude, wherever you are, you know where the bar we hang out at. I'll treat you to a beer.

Usami: I will miss you, y/n, I will never forget you

Tokito: Talk like we'll never see each other again, y/n won't leave the country for god sake.

Usami rolled her eyes and she soften her eyes on me, I known usami for like a year and I totally know she's into me, it's hard to be so damn attractive you know? Just kidding.

Y/N: Don't worry, when I find a good job, ill treat you guys at the restaurant.

They both smiled and we talked for a little while and my taxi arrived and said goodbye to them both.

_______________________________________

Y/n: here's the money old man, always be careful, it's dangerous on the road at night.

I said while getting out of the taxi, the old man smiled at me And drove away. I walked down the familiar road and could see the apartment where I was staying. I stepped on the rag in front of my door and took out the key, before I opened the door, I heard an old deep voice behind me, I turned around and saw an old lady with a beauty mask on her face, holding a expensive looking bag, she clears her throat.

Old woman: Well, well, Who showed up today, now, hand it over.

I raised a brow, Who is this old woman?

Y/N: Uh, who are you?

Old woman: don't you remember me Since you've been gone for a while? I am sadako! The owner of the apartment! your room has become a warehouse, I can hear strange noises inside, it's like mice are living there!

Y/N: Oh! Right! Mrs. Sadako! I will never forget you, can I pay for the apartment next time? Because I have a problem now and I have nothing.

Mrs. Sadako: no! I've accepted your excuses so many times! I have no other choice to force you! If you still don't pay me, I will evict you from my apartment.

Ugh this woman, I searched my pocket for money no matter how much, but I couldn't find anything, I was empty handed, all I got out was a coin.

Y/N: Um, is this enough?

Mrs.Sadako: This?! This is all you can get out of your job?!

Y/n: Just give me time to save even- Oof! Hey! Don't push me!

Mrs. sadako: Get out!

Y/N: Wait a minute! What about my stuff?!

He didn't give me a chance and pushed me out of the gate and I fell to the ground making my head hit the hard rock.

Y/N: Ouch! You damn old woman!

I stood up, my arms were scratched, I shook my suit, I sighed, I have no place to stay, I took my cell phone to call Tokito, But I remembered that around this time Tokito was drinking at the bar.

Y/N: Shit, i forgot, (groans) ah my head, that shitty lady, she'll get what she deserves.

I remembered usami offering me to sleep at her house, even though I'm a beggar now I still have a friend to count on. I dialed her number, my phone started ringing, but she didn't answer my calls, I called her and called again, but still no answering.

Y/N: Is she busy? Why aren't she answering?

Talking to myself, I walked the quiet dark road as I reach the only light pole on the side road, I can feel my breath is now getting heavy, how can I survive the night by this chilly temperature? giving up that I couldn't find a place to sleep, I sat on the ground next to a plant and sighed deeply, I turned my suit into a blanket and put it on my body, even though my situation was uncomfortable, I really had to endure it.

Y/N: I can already predict what my body will be like tomorrow.

Taking a last sigh, I slowly closed my eyes, and suddenly I heard footsteps, I wanted to open my eyes but I was afraid of what was approaching me,I pretended to be asleep, hoping that they passed me, but no, I heard the footsteps stop.

???: Get up.