Kidnapping but in a good way?

???: Get up.

I didn't move, I heard their tongue click and sighed.

???: when are you really going to change your behavior huh? boys take him.

I heard big footsteps and big hands picked me up, I opened my eyes and saw that two buff men were taking me to a black car.

Y/N: The hell?! Put me down you buffoons! you have no right to carry me! and where are you taking me?! don't tell me you're going to sell my body?! please! my body is not good! too bad I don't fit in with gay adults!

One click their tongue and they shove me inside the car and I move immediately on the car window to break out, but to no avail cuz they immediately locked the door and I ended up screaming for help.

Y/N: HELP!

???: Shut your mouth, no one will help you during this hours so make yourself comfortable.

I looked in front, and there I saw the beautiful woman, she had sharp eyes that bore into mine, I couldn't help myself not to look away

???: What? Finally remembering me?

Y/N: W-What? No! Who are you? Ack-!

Something hit the back of my neck and I slowly closed my eyes and was consumed by darkness.

______________________________________

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to the sound of beeping, I slowly raised my body and adjusted my eyes to the surroundings, I only realized when I saw that I was in another place.

Y/N: I just remembered that I was kidnapped. Fuck.

Wasting no time, I immediately looked for the key, from the beginning I knew the door was locked, but I stopped when the door knob started shaking, I looked for a place to hide, and my eyes landed on the big cabinet, I run to the cabinet and fit myself up, and then the door finally opened, and hearing the person cursing under their breath and left without checking the room, what an idiot. I went out and sighed in relief, it's a good thing he didn't look around. I went to the door and checked if it was locked, luckily it wasn't, I opened it and looked outside. Seeing it no one's guarding, I immediately ran down, I looked for an exit and saw the exit door. But when I reached the door, it was locked.

Y/N: ****!

???: Who's there!

I froze when I heard the footsteps of someone approaching, My forehead began to sweat and my heart was beating fast, but my eyes landed on the big base and I immediately hid behind it, I saw the person looking around.

???: Huh, Maybe it's just my imagination.

The guy went to the other direction and I release my holding breath, that was so close!

Y/N: What the hell they want from me?!

I talk to myself,  I'm trying to find any key but there's nothing,  losing hope, I decided to go back to the room I came from, and when I arrived, I saw the woman there sitting on my bed, legs crossed in the sexy way making me stare at her, she looks at me like somekind of a disgusting pervert about to eat her alive.

???: Still making that face I see?