First time

Request by: itz_hxnnxh_

Oh god this is my first time writing smut
Eeeek hope you enjoy.
They all like 25
And they married.
Some bad grammar cuz Inglish is not my first language.

No one POV:
After celebrating the new years at Hailey and Jakes house with the club all luke wanna do right now is to go home.

Why you ask? Because zander was wearing some kind of revealing clothes.
The reason was because he was dare to by milly.So he had to wear the clothes for the rest of the day.

And it's making Luke h0rny when he bent down or just sitting on his lap, just doing something innocent.Not for luke he was just h0rny.

He doesn't even know if Zander even interested in sex.But he gonna find out after this party is over.

After everyone left FINALLY they gonna go home because it's really late. After the say goodbye Zander walk in front of Luke without him knowing that he was showing his  ✧b00tty✧ to Luke. And this only make Luke even h0rnier.

When they got into the house Luke grab Zander hand and bring him into the bedroom.Luke then push and pin Zander into the bed.

"L-luke what are you doing? " Zander ask. "I really don't know if you are just teasing me or you really have no idea but, you wearing that outfit are just... " "Just...? " "Just turning me on.... "

After Luke said that Zander face turn red. "W-w-hat!?! " Zander stutter "Look I'm not forcing you but I just wanna know... Do you maybe wanna you know... do *it* ? " Luke quietly ask.

Zander just stand there not knowing what to say. After a few second Zander finally say"W-well I don't mind... " "Is that a yes? " Luke ask.Zander just nod signalling it is indeed a yes.

Luke happily kiss Zander this caught Zander off guard.Luke gently bit down Zander bottom lip asking for entrance which Zander granted. Luke slide his tongue into Zander mouth not leaving and inch missing.

After about 5 minutes Zander broke the  kiss  because he can't breathe. Luke chuckle when he saw Zander face. He already drooling  from the kiss and his face so fucking red.

Luke suddenly kiss Zander neck making Zander moan.After hearing that Luke just bite Zander neck making  Zander moan louder.

Luke slide his hand under zander outfit. Zander jolts"Eek!"Luke chuckles and start to pinch zander nipples."Nngh... "
Zander moan.

In this past 10 minutes Zander just moan while Luke kissing and pinching Zander nipple. Luke start to take his clothes off while Zander just watching him.

After taking off his clothes leaving only his boxers on he was looking at Zander clothes hinting him that he wanted to take it off. Zander realize this and slowly nod. Luke smile and start taking Zander clothes off.

Now Zander is naked, Zander cover his face in embarrassment. Luke saw this and take Zander hand from Zander red face. Luke get out from the bed leaving Zander in confusion.

Zander hear some noise out side the bedroom. After a few seconds Luke come back with a bottle Zander doesn't seem to recognize.

Luke went back to and sat between Zander leg. Zander ask Luke"what is that?"Luke surprise hearing this from Zander like who wouldn't recognize lube (like I totally didn't search what lube is and getting my eyes bleed).

"You never saw this before?"Luke ask.

" no? Am I supposed to know? "Luke couldn't believe his eyes his boyfriend didn't know what lube looks like. " wait does this mean you never touch you self? "

Zander blush at the question "W-well no... "

Luke POV:

I couldn't believe what I'm hearing right now my boyfriend NEVER touch him self before isn't the like all teenagers do? But apparently not all?

I started touching Zander d!ck Zander in surprise moan so loud. To be honest it was kinda hot...

"God I'm only touching your d!ck you already a mess. "

"Ngh~ s-shut u-up... "

I start moving my hands up and down making Zander moan louder.

"Aaaah!"Zander came after a few minutes. " Okay sweetie I need you to lay down. "Zander lay down and I was sitting between his legs.

I grab the lube on my finger" oh and darling? This might be a little cold"

"Oh ok- Ahh!~ ngh~"Zander moan as I put in my fingers

I continue to move my finger while zander moaning. I add one more finger which make zander high pitched.

I pull out my fingers and put some lube at my d!ck.I position my self and

I began to push in

No one POV:

As soon as luke push in Zander moan louder then he already is. Luke wait for zander to adjust his size.

After a few minutes zander cares luke cheek to say that he's ready luke nod and began to move.

Zander bite his lips to stop him self from moaning but when luke started to pick up the speed on the thrust zander couldn't hold his voice.

he began moan so loud while luke is panting from the speed thrust that he's doing.

The only sound that could be heard in the room was the sound of skin clapping and a rather loud moan

Luke could no believe that he and zander are actually doing this. It's like a dream come true.

After what felt like hours luke feel that he was close.He know that is close to from his thighs shaking so bad.

With two or three more before burying his d!ck inside Zander and came. Zander arch his back and came as well .

Then they shower together and cuddled after wards

the end

I give up at the end now if you excuse me I gonna go pass out
Bye

976 words

Dam