3️⃣

Takemichi was now in his home he had now gained a third husband and he was surprisingly calm. He didn't mind that he gained another more protection for him anyway. Nakamichi sighed as he kneaded the dough. He was busy baking some bread. Since he didn't have any bread and missed it. Soon Manjirou entered the kitchen and Takemichi greeted him since he recognized the footsteps. Michi kept on kneading and Manjirou walked over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek before grabbing his ass. Michi didn't mind he was used to Manjirou's touchy nature.

Soon Michi placed the first bread pan in the oven before wiping his hands from the access flour and turning to Manjirou. Manjirou walked over to Michi and pulled him in for a kiss. Takamichi kissed him back and then after a few minutes, they pull away. Takemichi felt Manjirou place his forehead on his and let out a sigh. Soon they pulled away from one another. Takemichi walked with Manjirou out of the kitchen to the living room where they sat down on the couch and cuddled close to one another. Manjirou was playing with Takemichi's hair soon Mitsuya entered the living room and looked at the two longingly. Takemichi noticed and then said.

"Come over and sit with us "

He rushed over and laid on Takemichi's chest and snuggled closer. Takemichi heard a growl and turned and placed a kiss on Manjirou's lips and he then stroked Mitsuya's hair. He felt the two snuggle closer to him and sighed.

Soon the three heard the chime of a bell and Takemichi rushed towards the kitchen and put on his mittens the two males followed but when they entered the kitchen they got a few of Takemichi's juicy behind. Manjirou gulped and looked toward Mitsuya the other male also looked nervous.

Takemichi took out the bread and set it aside to cool he then decided to make some jam. He took out some fruit and started the process of making delicious jam strawberry and blueberry.

Soon the jam was finished and Takemichi smeared some into a slice of bread and made a happy noise from the taste. He ate the whole slice and sighed before turning to find that the two men had left. They had gone hunting to get Takemichi's behind out of their mind.

Takemichi now sat with the three eggs in the egg room or nursery. He snuggled the eggs and read a book. Its title was how to take good care of a baby. Takemichi had been reading a lot of these books. He was now in a world where snake beastman was abandoned at birth by their parents but he wouldn't leave his little snake. He realized he had many carnivores for husbands so they had to gather a lot of meat since in the winter the market closes till spring. Takemichi had decided to start growing some vegetables and fruit and pickle the vegetables and the fruit. The best can be preserved in the cold room. Takemichi made plans for winter and he even learned how to sew and make clothes. He had started to make each of his husbands a warm coat for the winter. He had bought it from his world with the watch and both thick jackets and coats along with socks and pants and shoes for all of them.  He bought enough meat plus the meat the trio hunted so they would survive the winter. Takemichi knew that the time was slower here. So the winter would be here in three months luckily the ground is highly fertile and things grow fast. Takemichi sighed as he held the three eggs close. He couldn't wait for them to hatch even if they were going to be a copy of their father. Takemichi had also wondered how they were going to feed they can't just eat meat right from birth they needed milk Takemichi had tried to buy milk but the watch said there wasn't any. He typed in baby milk and there only came a pill. He tapped on the pill and a note came along.

     I see you have found the pill drink it and you'll have the ability to breastfeed and produce milk. Do not worry it will not hurt your body in any way. From the God that sent you here.

Takemichi sighed and took the pill. He read also the warning that he should only drink one pill the pill will make him able to breastfeed but after he is mated and impregnated somehow he will have been used to producing milk. What a day.