Run...

Wilbur's POV

I hear the siren roar across our home. Someone is near. I grab my bag and rush to my position. As I look to my left, I see Techno standing in his spot. His pink hair flies in the wind with his long red cape.

"You should cut your hair, brother," I said.

Techno looks over at me with a grin on his face.

"Never," he responds.

Phil comes up the middle of us. He puts his bucket hat on and spreads his wings. 

"Ready?" Phil asks

"Let's get this over with," I reply.

"Did you prepare the cell, Techno?" Phil asks again.

"Of course I did. The rats were becoming a nuisance," Techno says with an attitude of an angry employee.

We all laugh as Phil begins to move toward the field. When he gets far enough away, Techno and I start moving to the left and right of him, keeping our distance to make a sneak attack when ready. I hide behind my bush and wait for a signal. As I am looking around the field, I spot a small figure. From what I could make out, the kid had wings like Phil. Weird...

As I watch the kid, his legs crumble underneath him. He tries his best to stand but, with much effort, fails. Phil gives the signal. Techno and I begin to run toward the kid. When I begin to get closer, I get a good look of the condition he is in. He is skinny, pale, and dirty, and his clothes are ripped to shreds. What happened to him? Techno and I both grab one arm as he goes limp and passes out in our grasps. We look at Phil for instruction.

Phil's POV

I look at the kid Wilbur and Techno are holding. Something seems quite off about him.

"Phil, what shall we do?" Techno asks.

It takes me a moment to respond.

"Those clothes look familiar," I respond with worry.

Wilbur and Techno investigate the torn clothes the kid is wearing. After time of looking, they both look up in shock.

"He is from the lab!" Wilbur shouts but quickly realizes that was a bad idea.

Almost on cue, a portal appears a few feet away from the four. They look in horror.

"Run."