Wilbur?

Tommy POV

I open my eyes as I am teleported back to the hallway. I look around to see Niki standing by the next window.

"This one is Phil's, so you can move to the next one," she states.

I begin to move to the next cube and find it empty. I look at the panel to see scratched-out information. I look at Niki, confused, but she nods and tells me to move on. Just as I begin to move, an alarm blares through the hallway. I cover my ears to dim the sound. As I look around at the flashing lights, I see Niki running down the hallway opening the doors of the chambers. One by one, each experiment slowly steps out and looks around. I run after Niki and when I do, I find she didn't open Dream's door. I look at the man and see he is staring at me. His eyes are green, but he looks almost insane.

"Please. Help me," He whispers, smiling. This makes me extremely uncomfortable.

I look at Niki as she runs back down the hallway with experiments behind her. She stops in front of me.

"Leave him. He will kill us all," She exclaims.

I look back at him and then begin to run. Just as I do, a voice speaks in my head. My vision goes blurry and I am overcome by dizziness. I stumble to a wall and listen to the voice.

"I will find you and kill you," The voice says.

The dizziness fades and I stand up straight and I take a second to recover before running after everyone. I catch up to the group at the end of the hallway and listen for instructions.

"I am going to open this door and you need to run as far as possible. Don't look back and don't stop. I will be grouping you into two groups. Phil, Techno, Tommy, Wilbur, and Tubbo will be in group 1.

That's me. At least I'm with my family, but I thought Wilbur died. As soon as that thought appears in my head, I hear a voice come up behind me and he answers as if he read my mind.

"That's because I did, Tommy,"

I look behind me to see the tall, brown-haired boy. Wilbur. The one I killed...