Chapter 1

Heyy guys.....this is my first story ever.....I've been on here reading some stories but i never got enough ideas on what to write about. So here it goes. Comment if you like it or not and i will try to update as soon as I can. :) Enjoy!

-Karolina xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Why, may I ask why do we have to wake up so early? Oh yeah. School. I got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got my skinny jeans, black V-neck and my red converses and put them on. I did my make up with some mascara, eye liner and lip gloss. I grabbed my bag and IPhone then headed downstairs.

 "Hey mom." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

 "Good morning honey. You heading to school now?" She asked me with a smile on her face.

 "Yeah.

 "Okay hon. See you later. Love you."

 "Love you too"

 I headed out and hopped in to my car. Oops I forgot to introduce myself. Hi I’m Aria Johnson. I’m 17. I have bright blue eyes and long blonde hair with hot pink, purple and blue dip dyed ends. I live in California with my mom and my older brother Chris. My dad passed away in a car accident when I was 9. I have two best friends Emma and Mason. I love them to death. I never had a boyfriend because Chris would always scare guys off. Except for Mason. He's like my brother. Haha.

 Anyways as I pull up into the school parking lot there just happens to be one spot left. And thats right beside the Big Bitch. Aka Ashley Mayers: the biggest bitch you will EVER meet. And that my friends, is a guarantee!

 "Hey slut." she said with her fake innocent voice as I got out of my car.

 I grabbed my bag and shut the car door hard as I walked away without a word.I walked to our usual spot and sat down between Emma and Mason.

 "Hey babe" Mason said as he gave me a hug. He calls me babe but we are like brother and sister, not dating. "Emmyboo here tripped on her way here this morning" he said as he laughed and pointed to a pissed off Emma. She doesn’t really like the nickname he gave her but she goes with it anyways.

 "I didnt trip! I was giving the ground a hug!" She protested. "And I was testing gravity." She said crossing her arms across her chest.

 "Haha yeah yeah okay whatever you say Em." I say chuckling.

 "So what happened with you and Big Bitch over there?" Em asked me.

 "She called me slut so I just left." I said getting pissed at remembering what happened. The thing is; There was one time that Ashley said something and I just snapped and punched her square in the jaw. I almost got suspended for it. Yet, the bitch still goes out and looks for more things to screw up.

 "Gosh does that chick ever understand that you can break her face? But you won’t do that right babe?" Mason asks.

 "Yeah I could if I wanted to. And I want to. But Im not. I dont need more trouble than I already have." I say, with a frown on my face.

 "Hey dont frown baby girl, it doesn’t look nice on your pretty face." Em told me.

 "Ugh I just want this day to b- " *RIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG* I get cut of by the bell.

 "I just want it to be over." I whispered as I grab my bag and head into the building with Mason and Emma.