Chapter 3

A/N: Happy Birthday to my mom! I love you! <33333 And I felt bad b/c i thought i wouldnt update today, so im still up doing it. Anyways here it is! Hope you enjoy!

Vote!

Comment!

Read!

Share!

-<3333333 Karolina xx

Chapter 3           

Aria’s POV

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, did my makeup and left my hair in its light waves. I went to my closet and chose a pair of light grey and hot pink floral print jeans, a white tee-shirt with LOVE written in different colors on the front. I put on my black combat boots and grabbed my black shoulder bag for school. Then I walked out of my room and ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Hey mom, hey Chris." I said

"Hi sweetheart." Mom said as she kissed me on the head.

"Hey Ari." Chris replied as he gave me a kiss on the head as well.

"Mom are you working night shift tonight?" I asked her while reaching for the milk.

"Yes hon, we got a bunch more patients from that gas leak yesterday. So I got to go in today." She said with a saddened expression on her face.

"That’s okay mum." I said while rubbing her back. She is a doctor, so she is mostly at the hospital. It pays really well and she loves what she does. Helping people. If she is happy, then I’m happy too. And anyways I got Chris to hang out with along with Emma and Mason.

"Oh and Chris," I said with a smirk on my face, "Don’t forget your keys."

"Whatever coffee shirt." He replied with a laugh.

"Whatever. I’m off now. Bye mom, Later Chris. Love you guys." I said as I grabbed my car keys and walked out the door to the driveway. I got in my car and drove of too school.

***At School: Aria’s POV****

I pull up in my usual spot near Emma. I see Mason’s car close by with him standing next to it alone.

I get butterflies in my stomach. Stupid dream. I don’t get it. He is my best friend. I doubt he even likes me back. I got out and walked across the lot and over to him.

Mason’s POV

I stood by my car as I was looking at my phone. I saw her car pull up to her usual spot in the lot, beside Emma. I got butterflies by just thinking about her. But what’s the point? I doubt she even likes me back. I watched her as she made her way across the lot and over to me.

"Hey." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a hug.

"Hey." I replied as I slid my arms around her waist, returning the hug.

"Have you seen Em?" She asked. I noticed she seemed nervous.

"Yeah, she went inside to hand in her paper."

"Oh okay." She said as she unwrapped her arms from around my neck. I didn’t want her too. But I didn’t stop her. Suddenly the bell rang.

"Well, that’s too bad." She said with a bored look.

"What you don’t like school?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"No I just love it you know!" She said as she walked off into the building.

Aria’s POV

"Emma!" I shouted as I ran up to her in the hallway.

"Aria!" She shouted right back to me.

"Gosh, no need to shout Em, I’m right here you know?" I said as I laughed.

"I know you love me." She said as she laughed right back. “Sorry I wasn’t out when you came, I had to hand in those stupid papers to Mr. Cray."

"It’s fine. Mason told me. Anyways see you in gym?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sure." She said as she walked to her locker on the other side of the hall.

I walked to my locker and opened it. A note fell out.

"Don’t you dare touch my man, or you’ll be sorry." It read.

My heart skipped a beat. Who were they talking about? Shit. Mason. Then I remembered, when I was walking towards him in the parking lot to greet him, Ashley was standing by her car watching. She was watching me and Mason. Crap. I thought to myself. She couldn't like him. Of course not. She was trying to make me scared and jealous. That bitch. She has been making my life hell since 6th grade. I never put up with her but she still did stuff to me. She was always mean to me, Emma and Mason, so why pretend she likes him? What's the point? I thought as I walked to my class.

*******Lunch*********

"Hey Aria." Emma said as she walked up to me.

“Hey.”  I answered. I wasn’t very happy over the fact that Ashley was doing this to me. I’m gonna try my hardest to not yell at anybody. 

“What’s wrong?” She asks with a concerned look on her face.

“Nothing.” I said, as I didn’t want to get into this conversation. I didn’t want her to worry. It wasn’t a big deal anyways. 

“Okay, whatever.”  Well that was nice.

******After school******

 I was walking to my car when Ashley walked up to me and said,

 “You got my note? Yeah you better watch it Johnson, because he’s mine.” And she walked off.

 I stood there with my mouth hung open with disbelief. That bitch. How did she even know that I liked him? It was a dream and I barely talked to Mason today except for this morning. I tried to avoid him as much as I could. I think I did a pretty good job of doing that. I speed walked to my car and drove straight home.

As I walked through the front door, I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room for the rest of the night.

Good thing it was Friday.