Six

Did she just hear that right?

There's no way that Hope heard that leave Jade's mouth.

"A t-threesome? I thought you were straight."

"Yeah well, I'm second-guessing that. It doesn't seem like the whole straight thing fits me over time. I see how much I miss Josie and I don't know but I think I might really like her as well."

Hope felt sick to her stomach. If they both liked each other then last night would have meant nothing to Josie and the brown-haired girl would just go back to Jade.

That leaves Hope all alone and that wasn't fair. That wasn't how it was supposed to go.

—"do you want to have that with me or not?" Jade asked as she seemed to get annoyed.

Hope shook her head, "I don't know. I can be up to it if Josie's up to it."

The brown-haired girl then walked up to the two and raised her eyebrow, "if I'm up to what?" She asked.

Jade smiled as she turned over to her best friend. "To have you know. With both me and Hope."

"I don't think that's a good idea. Do you know what that could lead to? I don't want you both to have an argument while-"

The blonde processed to step forward as she held onto her purse. "I promise not to start any trouble with Hope. I just want us to try that. That's basically seeing if we are actually into girls or if it's just the idea of men that you don't like."

Josie took a deep breath before looking over at Jade. "Are you up for that?"

Hope shrugged, "only if you are. I mean after last night-"

Jade looked between both of the girls and glared, "what happened last night."

"We had-"

"A moment. And we kissed but that's all. Nothing farther." Josie assured with a small smile.

Hope didn't like the fact that Josie lied about what they shared but she didn't say anything. "Yeah, sure."

Jade looked between the two and she just nodded, "umm, okay. I will see you guys later."

She then started to walk off, "later? She wants to do this later?" Josie asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"I guess so." Hope shoved her hands into her front pocket. "If you're cool with it then I'm cool with it."

—"but is that what you really wanted? Because if it's not then we don't have to." We trailed off walking.

"No, I want to, for you. I just don't get along much with Jade and I feel like maybe it won't work so much."

Josie sighed as they stopped right in front of her class. "I'm not forcing you into anything. If you don't want to then we don't have to. I'll tell jade to call the whole thing off."

Hope looked down at her fidgeting fingers as she sighed. "Do you still have feelings for Jade?" She blurted out and said.

Josie smiled and shrugged before she reached her hand out and intertwined it with Hope's. "I don't know, I'm not sure."

Hope looked down at their intertwined hands as she frowned, "you need to know."

Josie's smile slowly dropped, "what's all with the moody faces?"

"We had sex, Josie! Face reality." Josie looked around as her eyes widened. "Do you love her, still ?"

Josie searched Hope's eyes, "I don't... I don't know...It doesn't matter anyways."