First Day.

One.

Starting middle wasn't easy for me, at my previous school, it didn't go as well.

I would be consider a "shy, lonely girl" & I was. I didn't really like to talk to anyone because English was my third language.

I wasn't proficient enough so my words would kinda not make sense at all.

I would worry if I say something wrong, they would laugh at me.

So by being shy & didn't hang out with anyone, I was doing good at school. Straight A's and getting awards for being polite & kind to others.

I even got a popular & smart girl to be jealous of me because she couldn't manage to get straight A's like me.

Once or twice each semester she would get awards but not as much as me.

I was kinda proud of myself.
I didn't really have a crush because I wouldn't stand a chance with the other girls.

And I didn't talk to anyone including boys. My ex moved away because his brother brought a grenade to school.

So that was the end of our relationship. Sixth grade was good but not great. I wanted to fall in love & hang out with people my age to have fun.

***
It was the first day of school. My mother dropped me off.
I was wearing black pants with a pink sweater. Fashion wasn't really my thing.

All the middle school students went to the gym to get there schedule.
The principle walks in with a new teacher that I never seen before.

The principle, Mrs. Perry, raised her hand up and all of a sudden the room got quite.

She announced that for the seventh graders there was going to be two separate schedule for them.

"Hello everyone, this is Mrs.Stalks.
She will be teaching the seventh advanced students. There will only be thirteen students who would be able to be in her class." Mrs.Perry said loudly over all the muttering.

My heart was going out of my chest when she was reading the list of students.

"Alice Alison...Carol Hybrid... Scot Peterson... Mary Vivid...**** and the final student is Jenny Rose."

Everyone applaud loudly. My Heart was pounding bullets when I heard my name at last. I almost cried but I didn't or else I would get embarrassed.

The first day of school went pretty well. I loved the classes I got. And I even accomplished talking to one of my classmate. Alice Alison

The day went great for me, I couldn't wait until tomorrow to get to school. I was such a geek.

*Please leave some comments of what you thought. Writing is not really my thing . should I continue. ? *