❦𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚❦ [𝑨/𝑵]

A/N: ALL 12 CHAPTERS OF MY [Kakegurui X Yandere!Reader Oneshots] book have just been published!!
You can find the book on my profile!! If you are interested in reading it then please check it out!! I truly hope you enjoy! I'd love to hear your opinions and thoughts on my writing!!

530 words
———————————————————————————

You had the entire day thought out. The morning would be casual and simple, then you two would go out for lunch - to the cafeteria or to a delightful cuisine of her own choosing. Return to spend more time together before you cook her favorite dinner and finally give her the gift you spent ages picking out, then watch horror movies together. You sighed in content and hoped the day would actually go as planned.

Though, speaking of your girlfriend Sachiko, she was nowhere to be found around in the entire Academy. You searched high and low until the bell rang, signalling the end of the school day.

"Hey Aoi, have you seen Sachiko anywhere?" You asked him. Aoi looked up from his video game and gazed at the student council schedule until he finally answered.

"One of the den owners hasn't payed their fees in over 2 months, and the owner is suspected of stealing money from players instead of rightfully gambling for it, I think that's what Sachiko is dealing with now." You gritted your teeth. Of course this would happen on a day like, the last birthday, Sachiko had gotten caught up gambling for the entire day and missed all of your surprises. You just hoped it wouldn't take long.

A few hours went by and you decided to start prepping for dinner.

"Hey Y/N, are you and Sachiko together now, she shouldn't finished her duties now :/" Aoi texted you. You sighed as you looked up and stared at the collection of horror movies she had. You picked up Sachiko's favourite film, wondering if she'd come back at all. As you scanned the summary, a lone fearling rushed in.

"Oh wait Sachiko just texted me saying she's back :)"
Aoi texted once more as the Keys jingled outside the door.

"–Aoi can be such a nosy boy sometimes." Sachiko growled as she put her phone away. Her stern face diminished when she saw you and realized the time.

"Sachiko–"

"Y/N, I am so sorry for the delay.....I wasn't expecting my task to take so long–" She explained, but you went in for a hug.

"Happy birthday." You sighed. Sachiko gently rubbed your back in reassurance while her phone pinged in her bag, quickly kicking the bag away. Finally, you pulled away and dragged her to the kitchen. "I made you dinner, it might be cold but I can reheat it. I know you had a long day–" you started, but Sachiko pulled you towards her. You faced the woman, flush against her chest as her other hand cupped your cheek before she pressed her glosses lips to yours. She pushed you against the counter and lifted you on top of it, her hands now gripping your waist.

"The dinner can wait, I'd rather spend this moment with you." Sachiko hummed.

🎉 You've finished reading 🂱𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐉𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐗 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬🂱 🎉