#2 - Welp

Seven here! I was tagged by @EvolvedGlitch soooo... here you go!!!

- 2 Facts About Yourself

I'm super social. I'm weird because I'm terrible at being social but I'm also amazing at being social... I'm so bad I'm good? Or maybe I'm just bad. ANDDDD... I'm SUPER busy! All the time! I have SO MUCH going on I'm always up into the late hours of the night... #ProudProcrastinator

- Do You Like Someone?

Hehe um maybe...

- Do They Like You Back?

NoOoO... T-T

- Do You Play An Instrument? If Yes, What?

Mhm! I've played violin for... gosh, almost 7 years now. 

- Nickname!

Uhhh... Seven! Or Wise, but I really dislike that nickname... it sounds so stuck-up or something. IRL I have no nicknames at all. Love 4 letter names. 

- What Do You Hate About A Person?

When they refuse to own up to mistakes or lie to cover up things they do. When you don't value your friendships highly enough. When you view people as expendable. People who don't keep promises or betray your trust. Or just people who are loud and obnoxious and think they're funny and speak out of turn... UGH. 

- Current Lock Screen

My puppy :)

- How Many Languages Do You Speak?

Oneee... sadly. English, obviously. But I'm learning Spanish and Arabic!

- Show Face (Or Part Of It)

(*_*)

I know, I know... I'm gorgeous. Oh... that's not my face? Really? Are you sure? You just can't believe I'm that amazing? Do you want me to actually show my face? Fine... fine... ok... 3... 2... 1... got you! 

I'm a blonde, that's all you're going to get out of me today :)

- Tag People!

Redtiger0409

LuthTheWolf

_L0VERGIRL_

ArtemisXsilver

IndigoSilver08

That's it I guess!!! You can ask any questions you want in the comments and I'll respond sometime soon! 

Peace, ya'll!

-WiseWing77 OUT