Hyunlix

⌦ 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑥
⌦ 𝑡𝑤𝑠: 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ, ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 616

***

"You fucker!" Hyunjin shouts to the sky from the bottom of his lungs. The grass under his bare feet feels damn, gross and uncomfortable as the pointed tips of the grass pierce his sensitive skin. He doesn't care though. Couldn't care less.

"Why did you leave!? Why did you leave me alone!?" he shouts and his lungs burn. He gasps for a few deep breaths but it hurts. Not that he isn't been hurting at all while he's been here. In the mental hospital. It's all just hell. Tonight though, he managed to run away. He's sure of it.

He's wearing thin, white hospital clothes that don't repel the cold air of the night that well. And he forgot his shoes and socks inside as well. Might as well run away like this, like a prisoner of something. Close enough. He doesn't even know where to go. Maybe he just wants to reach Felix.

He doesn't remember how long it's been but he was taken away when Felix was taken away from him. Felix broke his promise. He had promised! To not leave, to stay. And it's unfair. Hyunjin remembers being out of his mind, heart broken and so defeated. It's unfair. He doesn't remember much of those times and the next memory he has is of the evening he woke up in this unknown place.

Everything was white and bright, but not in a vivid way, but more like in a lifeless way. It was scary. He thought he had died and arrived at heaven. Although, it had set a little, little flame of hope in his heart. Maybe he'll be able to see Felix here. He had gotten out of the bed and made it to the closed door. Waiting for something he didn't know he opened the door but couldn't even make one step in the hallway when he was taken back into the room. Forcefullly, not leaving him any options.

He feels like he'd been betrayed. Let down. And he'll never forgive anyone, not even Felix. He's so mad and righfully so.

"You promised, you fucker! Come back! Come ba-"

"There he is!" he hears a man shouting from the distance behind him. He should run, as fast as he can, move his legs, but he can't. Any direction is fine but not that cursed building behind him. He can't though.

He falls down to the ground onto his knees and hands. He feels beaten down and defeated. He feels alone and lost. It's so unfair.

"It's so unfair..." he whispers, hoping Felix will hear him, notice him. Although very, very deep inside Hyunjin knows Felix wouldn't care. Even if he did, there's nothing neither of them could do. Felix is gone and hyunjin will never, ever see him again. No matter what. That's how it is.

Felix isn't looking at him from above. Felix isn't hearing his shouts and cries. No one is answering him. The sky is dark. There's no stars. It's like all the light is gone too.

"Get him!" the man's voice is much closer now and suddenly there's hands all over him. They pull him back and up again. His legs are all wobbly and weak, barely able to hold his body upright, but he's got a few people who hold onto him and help him walk back inside. They take him back to his room, back to his bed and help him lay onto it. Then, the hands retreat and the door closes. He's left all alone once again.

Just like always. He'll never get Felix back. He'll never reach him, never catch him. He's left all alone.