Chapter Eleven: Ecstasy

The emotional and physical toll of Hayden's transformation left him spent. The shackles still held his body in place but his head and neck hung limply above his chest. Georgia needed a minute too. She felt emotionally drained but her mind was also buzzing with the excitement of what she'd accomplished. Now that she'd disconnected from his mind, it was like normal life was turned back on. The psychic journey she'd embarked on felt like an adventure on autopilot. Now back on manual mode, she couldn't account for exactly how she'd done it. Some innate instinct had been guiding her. She knew this because she'd known exactly what to do somehow.

A part of her could still feel Hayden and the wolf's feelings and emotions running through her. She felt strong feelings of warmth and affection for them both. The wolf was full of rage and she understood why it posed a danger. The need for it to violently lash out felt almost uncontrollable in its mind. Despite this, Georgia was still convinced of an innate quality she had sensed in the deepest regions of its psyche. Some form of intuition told her it was bred to be a defender, not a destroyer. No matter how much of a threat it posed to her safety, she could not bring herself to hate or fear it.

Her insight into Hayden was just as stark. She was ecstatic at having glimpsed what he felt for her. Even the minute insight she'd had was enough to tell her that he both desired and cared for her deeply. She put it down to some unique bond they shared through their connection. A part of her couldn't understand why he should feel this way about her. She felt so physically plain in comparison to his flawless physical beauty. As she dabbed the blood from her nose with her sleeve, that beauty was on full display before her. She gingerly walked over and surveyed his shackles.

They were made of some unique poly-material and seemed to have no unlocking mechanism. Realizing she had no way to free him, she confirmed that he was still breathing, dabbed his sweaty forehead dry, and tried to wake him. He seemed unconscious, but his breathing was steady so she kept calm and glanced at the CCTV feeds again. Everything seemed fine in and around the property and despite her burning curiosity over who Hayden thought was "tracking" him, she could sense that they were no longer in danger. She tried to enter his mind again wondering if she could wake him that way but it was like trying to get into a locked door. Not knowing what else to do, she sat back down and stared at him, allowing herself to fully admire him for the first time.

God, you are so beautiful!

Georgia's thoughts made her feel embarrassed and guilty but she couldn't resist. It was like staring at a God-like statue. His perfect form seemed to be sculpted from stone. His face looked cherubic and peacefully asleep, hair draping over his forehead and eyes. Every muscle on his body was toned to perfection. Her eyes traced downward from the sinew in his arms and legs and the strength of his shoulders, to the angular taut lines of his pectoral muscles. His jugular was thick and pulsed lightly with every breath.

Georgia's eyes roved its way down his chest and raked over the perfect lines of his chiseled abdominals. She felt a deep stirring of lust as her eyes went further down, tracing the lines of his eight pack which sloped down toward his pelvis, forming a sexy V-shape that pointed to his manhood like a sinful arrow that silently said "look here".

Georgia had to actually steady her breath when she finally allowed herself to openly stare at the object of her desire laying between his strong thighs. Georgia bit her lower lip with lust as she stared at Hayden's naked body, his member hanging there proudly. He was well groomed, which she liked. Aside from his legs, there didn't seem to be a single hair on the rest of his body. She was still dressed in her usual garb; a black hoodie, blue jeans, and sneakers. Taking the hoodie off, she pulled a part of the strappy top she wore underneath down and used the hoodie to fan herself a bit.