#1

{(first day) 첫날.}

she was surprised because of the sudden meeting. in her 7 years of working in the police force she had quite a lots of experience she'd gone through all sorts of thing, serial murders,sexual assault offenders,drug addict you name it she's seen it.

but on the other hand the police force had been quite recently maybe petty crime here and there. nothing major. which is why she was so surprised about the suddenness of the meeting,her thoughts wonders toward someone who might be resigning or even fired but that wasn't it.it was something else. she shrugged the idea off and approached the door seeing everyone seated, her eyes scanning the room, she didn't hesitate to give a quick bow and nod making her co-worker grow a smile .

"if everyone would have a seat please"
an older man spoke with a sullen face with grey hair pricking out his hair,everyone obliged and sat.
"nice to see u back hyun-ae"
your team leader says while tapping of the shoulders of the sullen man who features soften at the sound of your name, you'd hope he is your grandfather after all. you give a quick nod and smile. the 6 weeks off you had were bliss, memories of you playing with your young niece and crocheting with your brother replay in your mind.

they were quickly shutdown by a switch of the slides on the screen. the lights turn off letting the board shine luminously around the room. many draw a confused expression but the air cleared dry after several slide changes.

korea's most notorious gangs ,politicians, CEO all were there,hundreds maybe even thousands of pictures, videos clips, secret surveillance all in the data base. you knew it all too well, the countless victims they inflicted pain on,made the innocent pled guilty.

your family was a victim to these crime, after your father passed away because of them you swore to get revenge whether it was the person who killed him or any that contributed you'd get revenge. blood revenge. eye for eye,tooth for a tooth,father for a father.

"right then everyone welcome to mission 'how hard can they fall'"
blood revenge.

murmurs cover the room whispers follow through.
opposite me is jungwon and sunoo sniggering amongst themselves
I simply roll my eyes at the mere sight of jungwon

"we'll sort teams out later aren't you all curious about what this mission is about" (yoon team leader) jae joon spoke but was interrupted by jungwon raising his hand

"no offences seniors (sunbaes) but seriously what name is that, this isn't a badass thriller book or movie" he side eyes me
i clench my fist in annoyance
before team leader yoon can speak...

"i think it's a great name actually jungwon"
his cat like eyes pierce into you
"it's exactly what it is no question needed,how far are we going to drag them down jungwon" you say in a petty accent trying to mock him,
to be quite frank you also didn't  think the name is the greatest but anything to prove jungwon wrong is good enough for you

"RIGHT ENOUGH" your grandfather speaks

i simply sit back down. I clearly just roll my eyes and jungwon processes to do the same with sunoo simply just staring.

after a series of organizing files and handing out sheets it's time to taIk about groups.
" if you'd  look on the 3rd page the group aside are there. i scrim through the first page trying to take in the information in  rather than rush to the third,
but once i turn my head up and see eyes on me

i mouth 'what' to jungwon who staring into and stabbing daggers, but he simply scoffs.

i look at the sheets in confusion and rush to page 3,
what. where,how,and why the hell did my seniors (sunbaes) decide this.

mun hynn-ae: main under cover officer it read

captain jung stands and speaks.
"I personally will be helping hyun-ae, she'll know the lee-hwa manor inside out by the time it's ready for her to go." he pauses

"she almost one of the most experienced officers here do not under estimate her" he ends

sunoo abruptly clears his throat
"i'm pretty sure she's in the statistic department, are even sure she's held a gun?" his tone didn't seem in-genuine,he was truly worried.

everyone in the room turns and looks at me,all in uneasiness

see when mentioned her 7 years experience,and that she's seen a lot through these years. of course that given she works in statistics,she must get all the data and you know statistic it up, her grandfather never let her do anything else to guard her safety .

or maybe his dear hyun- ae isn't as safe as he thought.

thank you for reading chapter one, thank you for all the love and support. pls continue reading and voting for my up coming chapter
- en-rvvikl