Chapter 2: A new beginning

Aonung immediately showed me around the rown and introduced me to the locals and the new family-the sullys. I mean he was pretty mean and sarcastic but whatever I can deal with him. Especially since his friend is kinda cute ..
His name was Rotxo I think? Beautiful name , it suits him . He better be a nice kid though...

The next morning I went to the sea and saw they had already started the lesson , I was late ...

Tsireya's pov:

"Do you know where y/n Is guys ?" Asked Tsireya ."oh  nevermind,   I see her "  I started signing at her to come to us . As she sat down I told her we just started " We were just doing some breathing lessons , don't worry you are not late "

Nobody's pov:

Aonung: "What's up freak "
Rotxo :"hahahaha"
Y/n :" good morning to you too fish lips"
Everyone started laughing at the comment y/n made , except Aonung,he simply  roled his eyes.

During the lesson  y/n didn't really struggle,  as ice na'vi also swim . Later that day , y/n was hanging out whith Tsireya , they really got along great . She had noticed Tsireya taking secret glimpses at Lo'ak during the entire lesson and was teasing her . " You know , Rotxo was also looking at you , but just so you know , he can be pretty mean as my brothers bestie. " said Tsireya . " Yeah I have noticed , why are they so mean though?" Asked Y/n.  " I don't really know , I guess lots of pressure? He isn't really open and rotxo just likes teasing people but sometimes takes it too far , you know he isn't that bad " Tsireya replied .

Y/n pov :

"Sorry to interrupt you girls , but I would appreciate it if you didn't gossip about us " That voice was only familiar, ahh yes Aonung and his little puppy Rotxo .
"We weren't gossiping,  just speaking facts , does the truth hurt?" I said . " Shut it you freak " said Aonung,  followed but his loyal puppy :" hahaha she's so weird looking,  such a freak ". I swear every time I hear them talk my blood boils.

"Goodnight Tsireya , see you tomorrow,  I don't really feel like wasting my time talking to your fish brother and his loyal puppy" I said while giving Aonung and Rotxo a judgmental look. Rotxo's ears became flat, as if he was sad , weird.....

-The next morning-

I was relaxing at the beach , my hair wer , my legs in the water and the rest of my body wet from the lesson but outside of the water .I had my eyes closed and suddenly I heard the most irritating voice I could ever hear , Aonung. " What are you doing here freak , you should go back where you came from , you aren't welcome here ." I complain ignored him , the last thing I'd want to do is have to deal with him and his gang . " Do you really think you're so superior that you don't have to answer?" Said Aonung.  Then I heard something i wish I never heard by a person I thought was better.....

" Let's leave her ,she will go extinct anyways some day , who would ever like such an ugly freak" said Rotxo while laughing. ..

Without realizing,  tears were coming out of my eyes non stop. Why was I crying,  he's stupid anyways . Tsireya was completely wrong .....

HE'S WORSE THAN THAT BITCH AONUNG.