1.99 Queen Stella

A few days later. At Alfea. Dorm room. 

Cloud Tower was turned invisible. Great.

Lockette "You did the right thing coming back here. But now you don't even know where the Legendarium is."

Chatta "Lockette, don't make it worse."

Daphne " We need all hands on deck. Speaking of which, where's Stella?"

Me "In her boutique for some "Stella" time. Besides that, Brandon's here"

Flora smiled "do they have a date?"

I nodded "Anniversary"

Bloom "ow"

Daphne " There must be a way."

Musa " What we need is an anti-invisibility spell".

Stella "I know...Let's look for one in the library of Solaria."

Daphne " The biggest library in the entire Magic Dimension. But its access is reserved for the king."

Layla "So, how do you propose we get your father to give us access? Last I checked, he wasn't the most approachable man."

Stella "That won't be a problem. I have a little surprise up my sleeve. Trust me."

At the palace of Solaria. 

Radius " Today marks the rare occurrence when all three suns of Solaria are aligned in the sky

Radius " Today marks the rare occurrence when all three suns of Solaria are aligned in the sky. I'd like to welcome you all to this momentous occasion."

everyone cheered 

Radius " Let's greet this happy day with joy and comraderie and, as tradition states, the King of Solaria relinquishes his powers for just one day."

I asked confused "What is he talking about?"

Radius " And gives the Regency and the Throne to his own loving daughter."

My jaw dropped "oh my god"

Stella smiled "Yup! I am Queen for the day."

everyone cheered. 

Brandon "So, does this mean I have to call you Your Majesty?"

Stella giggled " Only every time you address me."

Then she walked up to Radius. 

Radius " Stella. And all of you can be rest assured to advise Stella on her royal duties and practices, will be her mother, Luna, and I, standing by her side."

I smiled "We always knew she was a queen at heart."

Radius put his crown on her head "Welcome, Queen of Solaria."