I

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

21:39/9:39pm, St. Luke's International Hospital ~ Tokyo- Japan
19.9.1999.

✩。:*•

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

[Third Person's P.O.V.]

"Satoru, come meet your baby sister" a soft voice called out from the silent hospital room.

A flurry of white hair suddenly barged into the room, immediately going to the woman sitting on a single bed who was gently holding a pink bundle in her arms.

The said woman didn't notice that the footsteps stopped just shy away from her bed for she was too busy admiring her newborn baby, her precious little girl.

After noting the silence of the room, the woman glanced up to see her oldest child standing almost nervously at the foot of her bed, something almost foreign to the usually silent and stoic boy.

Rolling her eyes, she spoke almost playfully, but with a hint of serious edge in her tone- something that's normal for a woman of her status.

"Come closer my boy, she won't bite you, you know? She's just been born not too long ago."

The heavenly blue eyes slightly widened at those words, a coat of pink painting his cheeks as he puffed them, then exhaling after a few seconds almost as he won an internal battle with himself.

"Alright"

Taking a glance at the sleeping baby that's nestled into his- no, their mother's arms, Satoru's eyes comically widened when he came in contact with the same heavenly eyes he has.

"B-but didn't otou-san say that there can't be two Gojos with Six eyes at the same time?"

"He did, which is exactly why little Hanae is truly a miracle, something that's never been thought of before." his mother stated, smiling smugly at the thought of being the one who birthed not one but TWO miracle children, something that couldn't be said for the particular rival clan.

"Though I'm unsure what the Higher-ups would say about her" the woman muttered tiredly, exhaustion finally catching up to her as she thought of what the elders of the Jujutsu community would say about another Gojo with extraordinary powers.

She rocked Hanae in her arms, humming a lullaby as the little blue eyes slowly began to close.

Satoru, who's been carefully listening what his mother was saying clenched his fists tightly, thoughts churning in his mind about what the elders would do to his little sister if they ever find out, which they will really soon, that she has the same powers as him.

"I'll protect her!" the ten year old suddenly exclaimed, startling the older woman out of her thoughts,
"I'll become the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer so that Hanae won't ever need to work for those elders!"

His mother started chuckling, careful not to wake the now sleeping baby in her arms, and trew her head backwards.

"Satoru, that's not how things work."

"Huh?"

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

23:28/11:28pm, the Gojo mansion~ Tokyo, Japan

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

As the Gojo matriarch predicted, the Higher-ups were waiting for her at the doorsteps of the mansion, glaring at the swadled bundle in her arms.

Feeling panic rising in her chest, the woman glanced at her son who stood beside her, seemingly frozen in the place.

"Satoru" the said boy glanced up at his mother, confused, "do you remember how to use your infinity to teleport from one place to another?"

She felt her heart began to race in her chest, threatening to burst from her ribcage as the elders of Jujutsu community began to itch closer and closer towards them.

"Yeah, I do. Why do ask?" the white haired boy questioned, his eyes narrowing as he noticed the people he's starting to hate coming towards his mother and sister.

"I need you to take Hanae with you to the family vacation home and stay for a few days here, alright? Everything's already prepared for your arrival."

Not giving her son a chance to respond, the woman practically trew the baby into his inexperienced arms and moved to stand in front of the siblings, shielding them from the elders.

Glancing at the sleeping baby Hanae, the oldest Gojo child felt mesmerized for a long moment, until his mother's frantic shouting,

"SATORU GO, NOW!"

Glancing towards his mother one last time, he caught a

"Gojo Yua, you're under arrest for violating the the safety of the Jujutsu world and for breaking the balance of the world by birthing another child."

before the world turned black.