III

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

14:19/2:19pm Tokyo Metropolitan Curse technical college ~ Tokyo, Japan
16.10.2006.

       ✩。:*•

       ✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

                [Third Person's P.OV]

If there was one thing Hanae liked the most, it was food. Especially spicy food.
So as soon as Satoru mentioned that to Suguru and Shoko,they immediately had an idea on how to win over his little sister's heart.

So when she came to the school the next weekend, the trio have invited her to have a lunch with them.

Curious, Hanae followed the two teens to the cafeteria and sat down on the chair as she waited for the lunch to come.

Suguru and Shoko exchanged glances before the former went into the kitchen to retrieve the dishes they prepared.

"A little bird told us that you like spicy foods." Shoko said as she sat down across the white haired child.

Hanae nodded her head, "Yeah, I love it! But nii-san doesn't like spicy food so we don't have it as often at home" she frowned.

"Well what if I told you that Suguru here prepared something spicy just for you?" Shoko smirked.

"Really?" Hanae instantly perked up, her blue eyes practically shining in delight.

"Yup!"

Right on cue Geto appeared holding three plates of something that smelled really nice to Hanae.

"What's this? I never had this before." she said, glancing suspiciously at the dish in front of her.

"This is called tempura." Suguru explained, "In this case it's a deep-fried shrimp dipped in a sauce that's made of mayonnaise, gochujang, yuzu, and chives with the topping that's made of flour and rice flour. I think you'll like it." he said with a smile.

Hanae picked up her chopsticks and carefully took a bite of the spicy tempura.

The two teens held their breath as she took a bite, carefully watching her expressions.

Her expression cleared after a few moments, "I LOVE IT!" Hanae said excitedly, as Suguru sighed in relief and finally relaxed in his chair.

The white haired girl quickly scarfed down the remaining tempura on her plate and looked hopefully at the black haired man in front of her.

"Can I have more?"

"Woah there, let what you've eaten sit down in your tummy first and if you're still hungry afterwards I'll make more for you." Suguru chuckled.

Needles to say, spicy tempura became Hanae's new favorite dish.

   ✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

19:36/7:36pm

"So did the plan work" Satoru asked casually as he and his best friend took turns to trow the basketballs at the hoop in the gym.

"It did, Hanae finally warmed up to us." Suguru responded as he trew his ball at the hoop and watched it make it through.

"I'm glad. I don't want her to be like I was when I was her age so I'll do anything in my power to let her have somewhat of a normal childhood." the white haired man said as he casually tapped his ball around the terrain.

"Who would've thought that she loves spicy food that much." Suguru said.

"Yeah well, I'm not very fond of that. I'd rather she likes sweet food like me, I can't stand spicy food." Satoru grumbled.

"Oh wow, you big baby will just have to live that~" mocked the black haired sorcerer.

"Why you-"

And the duo were once again off to yet another chase.

----------------

A/N: me updating? Must've been a dream haha.

All jokes aside, I wanted to update today because it's my bestie smolsnowflakes_
birthday and she said she wanted an update of this story so voila ~

It's a short chapter, I know, but my inspiration is still running low so that's all I managed to think of before it all became blank for me.

Until next time 👋👋