Chapter 2: New bestie

I woke up super early this morning, I couldn't contain my excitement anymore.  I wore a black tight with a green stripe across my right leg.  With a green crop top.  I braided my black hair into two braids.  I never put on make up since even if I take it off properly the next day I get pimples.  So I went natural as usual.   I also put on my white sneakers all my clothes are from my parents' company. 

I gave myself a once over and the mirror.  Being satisfied with my look I wink at myself and go downstairs for breakfast.  "Morning mom and dad" I chipper while walking into the kitchen.  "Someone is in a good mood to leave us" my dad moped.  "Dad it's only for a few weeks it'll be like summercamp and I will come back with more friends and even bigger muscles.  I am so excited ""Remember sweetie if one of those boys try anything you can just use the pepperspray them or kick them and make sure they won't ever be able to reproduce."

"Wow dad would have never guessed you are the chill one in our family." I laughed but dad was right I was kind of stressed about sharing a room with 10 guys.  Maybe it'll be fine.

I finished breakfast and went to my room to quickly gather my bags to leave.  "Hima hurry up or you will be late, your dad is already in the car."  Mom shouted from downstairs.  I quickly grabbed my bags and looked around quickly making sure I took everything needed and went downstairs. 

We arrived at the building and mom was not allowed to go in with me.  Someone took my bags and I went into the hall after the sappiest goodbye from dad he can be such a baby sometimes.  At least nobody was there to see all of that.  Once inside I saw a lot of attractive guys.  One with red hair that is definitely prettier than me, a ginger that was definitely super hot and a lot of other that all were definitely top athlete judging by there strong physique. 

While I was checking everyone out I heard a whisper ro my left "Are you lost girlie? "  I jumped to the side and saw a boy that was quite a bit taller than me with two toned hair and he had a cute look on his face. "No I am not lost I was also invited to represent Japan's athletes" I stated with a stomp of my foot looking like a little brat.  "Names Bachira, do you have any idea what is going on?  I got an invitation but I'm not sure what exactly they want us to do. " he stated as if he did not insult me a few second ago.  The lights went off and Ego came into the room to explain what is happening "Guess you'll find out soon enough"  I stated in a sassy tone and turned my attention to Ego.

He looked shocked at my tone but stayed quiet to listen on what's going on.  There were a lot of objections to Egos proposal but nonetheless everyone joined in and ran through the gates.  Boys are weird I thought while walking through the doors.  We got to another hallway where they told us to fall into line so they could assign us to our rooms and give us our ranks. 

"Room Z.  I can't see my number since it's on my clothes and in a bag.  I'll change once I get to the room. "  I mumbled to myself.  I then walked into a wall since I was not paying attention and I am quite clumsy when I start rambling on about something. 

I heard an amazing laugh from behind me only to see the red head that I saw earlier.  He looks so angelic and I would love to have hair like his.  I tried to make as though I walked into the wall on purpose by looking at the wall and studting it thoroughly "Wow this is such a beautiful wall and has so much detail."  He laughed even harder and then said through wheezing" Well that... is one way...of getting... someones attention." He took a deep breath containing his laughter and taking a step towards me with a big grin on his face" It's nice to meet you my name is Chigiri Hyoma, I have a feeling we are going to be good friends"  he said while extendeding a hand towards me.  "Hi I am Himari Akara I am sorry you had to see that.  I can get so clumsy sometimes. What room are you in?"  " Z and I take it since you are going in the same direction that you are in that room as well? But you are a girl, how does that work?  Will you be okay in a room with 10 guys?"  He looked quite tense by this as if he is already quite protective of me.

"Yes this was quite a big concern for me and my family, but it is a wonderful opportunity and I am quite excited to get started so shall we go?  I can't wait to meet everyone."  I started sprinting but he looked somewhat taken aback by what I was doing so I slowed down and walked next to him and we chatted about likes and dislikes while going to our room.  We really do have a lot in common.  I think I am going to be just fine. 

I am at blue lock and I have already made a friend now to meet wveryone else and hopefully there are no perverts in our room.