Chapter 13: Cuddles and pillowtalk

The fun and games have died down and most of the players got bored and went to bed.

Gin was the last to say goodnight.  Now it was just us two girls with the two guys(Bachy and Kunigami).

I must say they really got close quite quick.  I'm glad tho they really do compliment eachothers personality.

Himari: "Do you guys want to go to bed?  It is still bery early and we have a game tomorrow"

Tomorrow we are facing our second match in Blue lock and I am excited to see how the match will turn out.  We are playing against team Y.  I hope they'll be a challenge. We struggled against Barou's team last time but we'll see how it goes.

Bachy:"We can go to bed and all talk until we fall asleep?"

Kunigami:"Sure I'll go set up the futons so long."

Chelsea:"Sure I'll help you."

They both went off chatting.

Himari:"They really are adorable I hope things work out for them as well"

Bachy:"He just has to grow the balls to do it.  He'll be happier then.  I was so stressed that someone else would've made a move on my Peachy but I think they got the idea pretty quickly."

He whispered the last part in my ear and gave me a nip on the ear when moving away.

They finished setting up the futons and we went to go lie down.  We talked about anything and everything that came to mind.  I learned that Chelsea is really a genius and she is very popular. 

She obviously denied this but she is just a person who gets along with everyone

I finally decided to ask her about Barou since I kniw this is bothering Kunigami as well.

Himari:"So Chel what happened with Barou?  I know you said you are besties but there must be more to it than that?"

I could see Kunigami tense up at my question he was still kind of irritated at that and more so after their little make out sesh.  He was interested nonetheless.

Chelsea:"So we have known each other for way too long and everyone always thought we were dating because of how we act around each other.  We give each other hugs and kisses but he really is more like a brother to me than anything else.  I think he even knows me better than Hyoma."

Hyoma far in the background

"No he does not!"

She just giggled and faced Kunigami. 

Chelsea:"As I said before he really is just a friend"

She winked at him and turned back to me.

Kunigami:"Anyway how was your date?"

Bachira:"As if you so not know how our date was Mr Accomplice.  You helped sweet innocent Chelsea spy on our date"

I started giggling I knew Chel was not expecting that we knew

Chelsea:"We would never! How dare you even think I would spy on my friend's first date with the man of her dreams?!"

She faked hurt and put a hand over her heart.  I was blushing furiously and giving her a fake glare after saying that.

Bachira:" You are horrible spies.  We did it even better.  You didn't even notice us then"

Now I was also confused we didn't spy on them.  Bachy gave me a look saying to just play along.

Chelsea:"You did not"

Bachy:"Oh but we did, and can I just tell you guys you did not take it slow."

They both looked like deer caught in headlights.

Kunigami:"Well uhm that was not nice of you.....  you shouldn't have seen that.... no you shouldn't have spied.... no we also spied so that doesn't help.... you should have told us earlier.... well this would still be awkward..."

Chelsea put a hand on his cheek and it took him by surprise but he calmed down instantly. 

Chelsea:"I know that look on Hima's face.  They are lying they didn't see anything."

He glared at Bachy who just started laughing

Bachy:"Well now we know something worthwhile did actually happen so would you mind elaborating on that?"

He said with a smirk. 

Chelsea:"Well it was the same as what happened to you guys on the field while Hima was on her back and you on top of her and then you...."

I covered her mouth before she could say anything else and now it was my turn to be beet red.  This girl....

Himari:"How about we go to sleep it is getting late and we have a game tomorrow "

Bachy gave me the softest smile and we all got to bed. 

Throughout the evening I felt that something slithered around my waist and came to settle on my lower stomach.  I was way too sleepy to figure out what was happening.  That changed very quickly when I felt a breath next to my ear.  I got frightened and then I heard Bachy whispered into my ear.

"Just 5 more minutes"

Before I dosed off again.