chapter 8

Y/n pov

As I open my eyes I am meet with the roof I just lie there for what felt like forever until I remember I'm seeing a movie with maki today after stretching a bit I get up and shower and brush my teeth.

When I exit my room I look in the lounge room and saw all the girls pass out on the couch well it is 11:23 am should make breakfast for everyone.

After making breakfast for everyone I put a plate Infront of them and then wake them up.

Y/n: everybody time to wake up.

Everyone slowly raised their heads with a unpleasant look on their faces.

Y/n: so how'd y'all sleep.

Terribly they all said at once.

Y/n: yeah well that's what you get for not sleeping in on the couch.

Chiaki: hey it's not are fault we stayed up all night talking.

Y/n: what do you girls even talk about at sleepovers meh I don't want to know it's mostly your crushes.

Chiaki: oh haha.

Y/n: well anyway I made you all breakfast eat up why don't ya.

After I said that they all started to eat as I take a seat on the couch and begin to watch the news but then something came on witch made my heart drop.

News reporter: and into days news police are now looking for a man who hit a woman who was in her in her front yard this happened a few minutes ago so if you know anything about the man please tell law enforcement.

Y/n: wait a second that's callis house hey chiaki how long ago did that hit and run happen.

Chiaki: a few minutes ago why.

Y/n: fuck.

I shoot up grab my jacket and bolt out the door as I'm running I try to call calli.

Ring ring.... Ring ring....

Nothing damn it.

I then get a call from mom.

Mom: Y/n did you see the news.

Y/n: yea I did I'm running to her house I'll call you when I get there.

Mom: ok bye careful.

Y/n: I will bye.

I then continue running.

When I finally got to her house I look around and I see a ambulance I than run over to it.

Y/n: calli are you ok.

I say running over to her side.

Calli: yea I will be.

Y/n: how bad are you hurt.

Calli: all I got was a broken leg.

Y/n: well I'm glad you didn't get injured way worse.

Paramedic: sir we have to take her to the hospital.

Y/n: ok calli call me when you can.

Calli: ok.

And with that they left. As I'm walking back to my apartment I see maki I then walk over to her and we began to chat but half way through are talk she kissed me on the lips before I could ask her why she did that she said.

Maki: Y/n I like you will you be my boyfriend.

Y/n: y-y-yea.

After that we finished college got married and had two kid what happens after that is up what every you think happens.

The end

Hey guys red here and yep that's the end I ended it here cuz I could have dragged this on for how many more chapters but thank you all for 893 reads that's way more than I thought a book of mine would get but I gonna start some new one and I will give you guys the choice you can pick ether

Male reader x twin maids

Or

Male reader x shy nerdy yandere girl

You pick k red sighing off.