3: Guild

After fighting lesser beasts like a low bear and a baby boar I made it to another city, this city was huge it had city walls the size of 5 trees stacked upon eachother and covered such a large base.

This was city nemgro, the main city where the king of the continent resides, I should probably tell you more about continents and kings.

There are 7 main continents in this world called malais, they are eladi the luscious elf kingdom, nemgrove the advanced human kingdom, avolia the beast kingdom, dajes the forgotten desert, ocainar the tranquil mermaid kingdom, dalose the evil demon kingdom and finally salicr the sacred lands.

Eladi is a giant overgrown forest with different types of plants filling in the whole thing.Eladi is where most Elves live. Eladi is said to hold the most rarest plants and is like a paradise.

Nemgrove is mostly consisting of houses, villages, towns and pathways. This is where most humans live and is considered a great place for getting valuables.

Avolia is a mix of Nemgrove, Eladi and ocainar. It population is mostly Beast men. Avolia is popular with its entertainment as it is the most interesting in all kingdoms.

Dajes was supposedly a kingdom that held qualities of every Kingdom but something had happened that caused everyone to leave it and leave it in a mess. It's population mostly consists of bandits and criminals.

Ocainar is a water kingdom full with coral and friendly fish. Fully submerged under water merman and mermaids stay here. This place is popular for their friendliness to kind people and savageness to tyrannical people.

Dalose is a dried out kingdom with ruined buildings and lavish spaces to live in. Demons and dwarfs live here in harmony due to a deal done hundreds of year's ago. This place is known for creativity and fabulous works.

Salicr is a purple place considered as the gods home. Only 3 people have been able to enter this land as all the others that try get stopped by a forcefield. This place is known as a good place to pray or hope.

Now that I've told you about the kingdoms it should be easier to understand. Right?

Anyways I went into nemgro and started wandering around. Now I don't need sleep physically but mentally I still want to sleep so I need money for an inn(cuz I don't wanna sleep in trash).

The best way to get money is the guild. You need no experience or money to join. So I headed to the guild.

Whispers about what I am surrounded me as I walked to the guild. Most people avoided me but one didn't, so I tried to walk past him but he stopped me.

"Hey weird creature thingy. Join my team and I'll give you free food."

Even without being able to read minds I could instantly tell he just wanted me for something bad so I ignored him and walked past as I couldn't speak

But he stopped me again.
"How about this, you beat me in a duel and I'll let you go but if i win you join my team."

Now obviously I didn't wanna get into trouble but he kind of forced me so I stepped back and got ready

His eyes saw me stand back and a smirk slipped into his face but it quickly disappeared as he saw my lifeless eyes.

He still had confidence to attack me though.

He ran towards me and started punching my horns thinking it's my weak spot. Luckily about this body is that I couldn't feel pain so I jumped over his attempt and bounced on him with my nail.

He managed to punch my nail which sent me flying a bit. My body had no fall damage as well so I managed to gr on my feet quite quick.

I dashed towards him using my nail to defend and attack. As soon as i got enough soul I used vengeful spirit against him. He obviously saw it and tried dodging it but failed. It knocked him out Instantly and when most of the crowd were focusing on him I ran to the guild.

??? Pov

That same white liquid appeared and I immediately knew it was that creature that killed the legendary wolf. I jotted down a quick drawing of it for my party later and followed it to see where it's going.

The knight pov

After tons of running I finally made it to the guild. It probably wasn't spot of running, maybe I'm just too small.

Anyways I walked inside the guild and went to the reception.

"Hello there skull guy. Have you went here to sign up to the guild?"

I slowly nodded while staring right into her bronze eyes.

"ok then? Here is your card you need to put your blood in it and it will activate."

She said as she cut my hand. (Wait do I have a hand or just a nub?) a black gel started falling from my hand turning the white card into a darker version.

The card said as followed

Name: Hollow knight
Age: ###
Gender: ###
Race: ves#el
Magic: soul, void
Mana amount: #######

"Hmm that's weird maybe it's glitched?"

She poured some more of my blood into it. But it did not change.

"Follow me to the guild master, she might be able to explain."

I followed her up the dark stairs until we ended up in the guild masters office.

"Guild master, this creatures status is glitched."

"Hmm, let me see."

The guild master took the car from her workers hands and examined it closely

"It does not seem broken or glitched but it seems to say the creature has an unknown magic and an unknown race. It also seems to have no age, gender or mana amount."

"What are you"

She whispers to herself at the end.

I wrote on a piece of paper 'can I get a Quest now?'

The worker and manage both looked startled as they remembered.

"Ah, yes. Sorry I forgot but before you go get a Quest let me explain to you about the ranks. "

"The are 8 different ranks these are
F-E-D-C-B-A-S-SS, SS is the best while F is the worst. "

She gave me back my card and I went downstairs to get my quest.