AUTHORS END OF CHAPTER NOTE OR IN BETWEEN CHAPTER NOTES

And now to the nitty gritty of authors notes. There are often authors notes in between chapters which give us short description of crisis's in the author's life which have kept them from writing. Often we are given more knowledge than most of us want to know. Actually I read to read the story and not know the personal histories of the writers. I think every one of us has enough horrors to overcome in our own life that we look to reading sometimes as an escape and not asking for others to share horrors in their lives with us.

The end of chapter notes. The reasons why the update is late. My grandmother's ill. My father died. I lost my job. I have been so busy with school. Finals week. My computer died. I went on vacation and wasn't allowed the internet. I went on vacation where there was no internet. I lost a whole chapter and had to rewrite it. I've been so sick. My whole family's been sick and I had to care for them. I broke up with my boyfriend. Actually the ingenuity of these writers and why they can't update is enough to form a book in itself. And then there's a life update. I got through school and I'm going on vacation hooray. My grandma got better. I was in a car accident.

And now for the pias de resistance.  I want to get to know the readers. So give me some answers to the following questions. What's your favorite book? What's your favorite color? What's your favorite song? Who's your favorite singer? Or request can be made for somebody to help out at the book or to help them with the book cover. Let us not forget the effusive comments regarding our votes and our reading.

Now for the horror of the author, the BLACKMAIL.  I find this particularly offensive. Give me 300 votes and I'll update.  If I have 50 new readers I'll update.  Can readers blackmail? I don't know, but I do know that after two or three efforts of blackmailing me to read something I was already reading I'm ready to exit the app without prejudice.