찬의 데이트

Chris giggled as he was looking at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a chic suit since he had to wear a class outfit.

The suit really suits him a lot. He was so beautiful.

After some time, he noticed his door was opened and that I was starring at him.

He blushed and came to me "I'm ready, let' go?"

I chuckled at his Australian accent and we exited the house.

We arrived in a really expensive restaurant. I never went to that kind of place. Even if I have a lot of money, I prefer being normal and having and doing simple things.

There were a lot of celebrities in this place. There also a lot of rich foreigners looking like, I think they were rich people who were visiting Korea.

We sat in a table and told our names, because the agency already ordered everything.

One of the servers came back with our food, wich was a plate to share for a couple.

That was amazing.

"I love it" I said to Chan.

"Me too" he said "Oh-" he was looking surprised behind me. I turned around to see three cute kids. They were not korean.

"Hi.." the oldest one started talking "My name is Suzan, and this is Samuel and Leo" she introduced her sister and brother "We are Australians and we are big fan of you Y/n.." she said shyly. I smiled. They were really cute.

"Oh really? You are so cute!"

"So..." the boy talked "could we have a photo with you? Or an autograph?"

"Sure!" they noticed Chan.

"Oh, you are Stray Kids' leader right?" the middle girl said while looking at Chris, she looked more comfortable and mature than the two others. "I saw the show! You're the one I want to win Y/n's heart is you! You look so good together!"

"Oh thanks! I'm promess you I'll think about you when Y/n and I will be officialy together" he smirked "What's your name again?"

"Samuel" she said.

"Well, Samuel, I'll don't forget you! And, we're both Australians! I promess I'll invite the three of you to Y/n and I's wedding" he smirked again.

I took a picture with them and did an autograph. After that, they left and came back to their table.

"You seemed pretty confident, weren't you?"

"Yes I was.."

"And now, you're back to your shy side?"

"Yeah.." he looked like he had something to say but didn't want to.

"I see there's something wrong..what's going on?" I asked him.

"I...wanted to tell you something"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, I feel really bad about the show. The end is going to be soon and you'll have to choose one of us. It seems like all of us like you a lot and you like us a lot too. There is no way no one will be sad at the end. I also know you kissed Minho, Jisung and I, and you'll surely kiss the rest of us before the end of the show... I just want you to know that there is no way there will not be broken hearts. So, just do what you want to do. Please, don't think about us. Just think about you"

I almost cried because of his speech. They all are so sweet. All of them told me that what is important is my choice. No one o them is selfish. They all care so much about me.

I get up and hugged him.

"Thanks...you guys are the sweetest persons I've ever met"