Chapter 25

"I give up." Jameel laughed out between breaths.

He attempted to slip pass but Tarik's arms engulfed him, drawing him into his body. His breath caught at their bodily contact.

"Why are you shaking?" Tarik asked pushing the wet strands from his face.

Jameel lift up his hands to wrap them around his neck. He wasn't cold so he didn't know why he was shaking.

"I don't know."

"Are you nervous being alone with me?"

"No, I'm not nervous."

Tarik bent forward and kissed him softly. "If you're cold, I can warm you up."

He gently moved his hand to Jameel's face, the other stroking his neck sending little sparks through him.

"I'm not cold."

Tarik's hand went to his chin, tilting his face up, then they were kissing.

Even in the water Tarik was still an inch or so taller than him.

Jameel made a noise of surprise when hands gripped his legs lifting him. He wrapped them around Tarik's waist, pressing closer to him.

Few minutes of making out with Tarik had Jameel's mind in a whirl.

"You're really a great kisser." He told Tarik, removing his legs from around his waist.

"Thanks." Tarik said.

Jameel stared at him, while he filled his hands with water, before splashing him in the face. Laughing at Tarik's incredulous expression, he swam away from him. But Tarik quickly caught him.

"Didn't we play this game already?" Tarik smiled at him, as he wrapped his arms around him.

"Yeah, well you cheated last time." Jameel laughed, trying to get away from Tarik. But his arms held him in a vise like grip.

"How did I cheat? By being faster?"

Jameel blinked up at Tarik, wiping the water from his eyes.

"We should probably get going. I'm sure the others are already back at the house."

Blue eyes peered at him, roaming his face. The air around Jameel had stilled and he searched Tarik's gaze.

"Do I have something on my face?"

Thinking he had something on his face, he lifted a hand to brush it away.

Tarik loosened his hold, "Let's go on a date."

That was the last thing he expected Tarik to say. He stared at him in surprise but quickly recovered, nodding his head.

"I'd love that."

"We can go next weekend. How about Friday?"

"Cool."

A few minutes later, they were on their way back to the beach house.

"What kind of movies do you like?"

"Anything that grabs my attention. But I'm more of a horror fanatic."

"I'm more of an action man."

Jameel blushed when Tarik looked at him with a smirk. He knew Tarik was referring to last night. For the rest of the ride, he kept his gaze out the window.

When the beach house came into view, Tarik parked his vehicle but didn't get out.

Jameel looked at him. "Why did you parked here?"