Chapter 1

''No...! Stop.. Please.... Leave us alone..''

''It's alright, ___. I'll protect you..''

The both of them soon stopped moving, and the group of killers believed they were dead.

Before running off.. They all whispered, ''We're so sorry.... We didn't have a choice..'' However, dead or not, they were unable to hear their apology. The only thing that kept them alive was their love for each other and the hatred for those kids. They swore that one day... For ruining their lives... they would seek revenge.

The two young kids, were proclaimed 'dead'. 

Names and appearances unknown. 

Relationship unknown.

The killers were a big group of people around the same age. But the police were unable to find them, the two kids having no justice. 

What the police didn't know.... They were still alive. Seeking revenge. After all, No one but the victims would know the faces and names of the 'killers'. To pay the price for that hell... They would have to take part in a killing game.

They didn't know that the killers didn't know each other either. It was true they acted in a group, but there were no strings attached. Just killing and leaving. No words exchanged. They never thought about it much, but this would come to haunt them later in the future...

-

''Eh..? How did I end up here...''

''Soraru! Wake up!''

''How do you know his name?!''

''It says on his card, you idiot Sakata!''

''Oh...''

''Who is that..? ''

''Wait. Ama-chan. I got this. Trust me!''

''That doesn't sound too- WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!''

'Wait. What? What's going to happen to m-'

''HYAAH!!!''

Hearing this, Soraru immediately sat up and chose a random direction to dodge to. Luckily, he managed to evade the shortie's deadly punch. ''Oh... Thank god..'' A brown-haired male said. while everyone was relieved, Soraru was just questioning where in hell he was. Did he die and go to hell? Why did he have to come back to school... Wait. Where's Mafu? But before he could think too deep into it, he was cut off by a cheerful voice.

''Ah, right. Hello, Soraru! Your friend Mafumafu has already woken up. I'm sure you're wondering where and who we are right now, so I'll answer that for you. I'm Amatsuki!''

''The masked man there is Kashitaro.''

''Greetings. Looking forward to getting to know you.'' The masked man said in a polite tone.

''The mushroom over there is Eve, or Kurowa. Sou-chan calls him that!''

''Hello.. I'm Eve. I hope we can get along. The name Kurowa is off-limits to you.... It's only for Sou-chan..'' The mushroom haired male said the last part softly, though Soraru was sure everyone heard it, including him. There was faint laughter and chuckles in the background before a pink-haired male spoke up. ''Aw, Eve is shy? That's not something you see everyday. Usually he'd be the calm and professional one. Now this is interesting. We should call him Eve-chan!''