Lover's Revenge - The beginning.

Saturday, 2:08a.m.

''Haah~ This is so fun! Thanks to the little Sou-chan who invited all of us out to a drink. I can't think... So.. *yawn* Sleepy...'' Urata yawned sleepily, slowly falling asleep. He was drunk as hell and did not noticed everyone else had already fell asleep. Except for the precious, evil, cunning lovers, Eve and Sou. Who were.. having lots of fun. They spiked the drinks of others with a sleeping drug, which was more effective than they thought. Maybe they accidentally added aphrodisiacs to their own however, and they were quite excited. They didn't get carried away, though. They still had a plan to carry out. A lover's revenge. 

Eve and Sou dragged their bodies to a truck, moving them to a hellish paradise. They placed the pairs in their respective rooms, making sure they were still asleep. After that, they laid everything out perfectly. Their acting was perfect, so they knew how to act like victims - as if they weren't the masterminds of their coming to be killing game.

''Where.. am I..'' Urata said, confused. ''Urata-kun! You're awake! This is serious.. We've been kidnapped?!'' Amatsuki panicked in Kashitaro's arms, about to cry from fear. Even worse though.. Was Sou. ''Kurowa-chan!!! I don't wanna die.... This is so scary!! I don't want to repeat that childhood nightmare when we were kids... Kurowa-chaaaan..... Help me please... Kurowa-chan... Uwaaaaaah....  I'm so scared! I'm gonna scream.. I'm gonna scream!!! Someone help me... Kurowa-chaaa*sniff*nnn.....'' Sou wailed in Eve's arms, his hands waving all over the place, frantically panicking. He was crying tears like a waterfall, unable to calm down. Everyone was looking at him, immediately stopping their panic because of the scene Sou caused.

Emotional acting. He wasn't scared of a game he planned with his one true love - He was making use of his messed up past. He recalled all the horrible memories of Eve getting hurt, abused, humiliated.. The expression he had on his face.. Sou was able to use these memories to 'act' out his shock and sadness at that very moment.

As for Eve, he held Sou gently in his arms, whispering things in his ear to make him to feel better. His arms travelled all over his back, making sure Sou felt warm. He pat his back, he hugged him tightly, he wiped his tears, he kissed his cheek, and softly told him how it was going to be okay, that he didn't have to worry, that he was gonna make sure that they were gonna be okay. Sou eventually passed out in Eve's arms, calming down.

Eve was also making use of his traumatic past and spilt out a the words he wanted to say to Sou when he went loco after he was beat up as a child. His love and care for Sou was deep - And he would never be able to bear seeing Sou like that ever again. 

After Sou fell asleep, everyone was still frozen, shocked at how shocking Sou could be when he was frantic. Eve princess-carried Sou to their room, placing him down gently, wiping his tears off his cheeks. He gave Sou one last kiss on his cheek before leaving. When he walked out, all eyes were on him. ''E-Eh... Minna-san..''

''Eve-kun.. What was that about..?''

'What happened during your childhood?''

''Is he okay?''

''What happened?''

''Are you alright, Eve-kun?''

''Where are we?''

Looking at all their panicked reactions, Eve couldn't help but have this feeling of satisfaction. He and Sou caused this? This was great. It's only the beginning, though. They have no idea of what's to come. And they'll be there to watch it all, their hard work and suffering will finally pay off.

How great. This will be fun. Their revenge starts now.

They'll enjoy it all.

Extra EveSou

''Sou-chan.. Sou-chan..'' Eve whispered softly beside Sou. 

''Ah.. Kurowa-chan.. I'm so happy you're here with me. When I remembered all those horrible things I got really worried about you because I forgot we were able to overcome that problem... Kurowa-chan.. You mean the world to me. You're my everything, so please don't leave me, okay? Kurowa-chan is all I have left... I'll protect you like my life depends on it. I want to stay with you forever. Don't go, okay..? Don't leaveeeee... Uwaaah... Kuro.... Keitora-saaann... Don't worry me anymore, make sure you take care of yourself, don't hurt yourself.. I love you so much. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI  love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I.... I don't want you to leave meee.....'' Sou started sobbing again, letting it all out.

''Sou-chan....''

''It's okay.. We'll be fine, my dear. As long as we have each other, everything will be okay, you know? Never forget that I'll always be here for you. I love you too. I'll make sure they get what they deserve for doing that to you. To us. We'll avenge each other, I promise. For now, though, let's get some rest, baby. I'll cuddle with you tonight.'' Eve said to him softy, tears beginning to well up in his eyes as well. He and Sou cuddled and then peacefully slept together in each other's embrace.