The show

Sadie, an ordinary little girl, about 5 years old, loved fredbear's family diner.

Little Sadie's P.O.V.
June 28, 1976

I screamed with excitement when i saw the door with the most colorful sign that says "Fredbear's Family Diner"

I gasped for air and forcefully pushed the glass door but.... It didn't open.

But mom pushed it for me.

I was running around the beautiful place with lots of colorful things inside the diner.

"Mom, can i play with Mr. Fredbear?" I asked while eating spaghetti that we ordered.

"Okay, fine. But be careful. I don't want you to get hurt." Mom said while eating lasagna.

"Okay!!" I had a silent scream inside me but nobody even knows.

I ran really fast until i met a big, golden bear, Fredbear.

"Hi everyone!!" The bear said in a deep american voice.

I played with fredbear and met new friends, my new best friends were Fredbear and a kid named Jack.

Jack had dark , pitch-black hair, blushy cheeks and he always smiles.

We played until the store almost closed. I asked Jack if his parents were here. Instead, he said that he was lost a few hours ago so he went to the diner since it's his favorite restaurant.

He stayed there until the diner closed. "Goodbye." The last words i said before we got home.

~~~~~~~Author's Noot~~~~~
Hey!! This is my first book so follow me now please and also follow me on instagram: @toybunbuns
Hope you liked my story!!
And t(•-•t) *le tries to make another chapter*