Chapter 2 - Dinner with Gloria and meet David

(Santo Domingo, Megabuilding H4 - Day time)

The elevator finally reach up the building and opens the door for Sasuke. He sees homeless people laying down on the ground, sleeping everywhere and can barely eat their foods. He reach the door from where Gloria live and knock 4 times on the door while wait. Then suddenly, a boy opens the door and revealing himself.

????: Oh hello! May I... Help you??

Sasuke: I'm looking for Gloria Martinez

Sasuke: I'm looking for Gloria Martinez. Is she here? *Says he looks down at the boy*

????: And who you might be, Huh? *says he glare at him*

Gloria: I'm here!

????: Mom! I mean- This person wants to see you.

Gloria: *she turns her head and realize it was Sasuke* Oh! Sasuke! You came after all.

????: Wait what? You know him mom?? *says he tilt his head as he look at her mom*

Gloria: Yes, David. Ah! Sasuke? As I told you before, this is my son David Martinez. David? This is Sasuke Uchiha.

Sasuke: So I knew. It's nice to see you, David Martinez. *Says he bows his head slowly*

David: Sasuke Uchiha... You're real!! ...are you part of Arasaka? Because I saw the news about you and how you take down the cyberpsycho.

Gloria: David. Please. It's rude to say something like that.

Sasuke: It is fine, Mrs. Gloria. And no, I don't work with Arasaka.

David: See?! I knew you're that person!

Gloria: Now, now, you go ahead and go to schools. Mom is gonna take care of something.

David: Okay, okay, mom, geez. Bye! *says he walks away and jump down, landed into trash can*

Gloria: Hehe, C'mon in! While I'm getting ready myself.

Says she let Sasuke inside her apartment. As Sasuke went inside, he sees the room was a bit messy and walks towards the windows as he looks at the view building everywhere while he waits for Gloria to be ready herself and changing her clothes.

Gloria: So by the way! Sasuke Uchiha? How's your life in Japan?

Sasuke: Let's just say? It all went well. My mother and father work as part of Arasaka company.

Gloria: Oh wow! I never knew your family is part of Arasaka's family.

Sasuke: ...Yes.

Gloria: So they're in Japan now?

Sasuke: ...

After silents Gloria was concern of something about what happens to him and his family. As she realize the 'silent' means as she finished ready herself and goes to see Sasuke and why he is went silent. She then approach to him slowly.