BIO

Name: Jin Sekai (New) Eduardo Jude Teves (Old)

Nationality: Half Japanese and Half Italian

Age: 10 

Looks

Titles

Titles

The Young Gundam Pilot

Pilot of the Wing Gundam Fenice Rinascita

Wings of Fenice Rinascita

Info about him 

Eduardo Jude Teves or on his new name is Jin Sekai was a reincarnator from the year 2021 and live from After Colony or AC 186 to 196 from the death of both Lover, Hanabi Hyuga and Family to train himself to Pilot the Wing Fenice Rinascita  since then he was holding the last name of his mother side of Sekai, and as well part of the Operation Meteor but on the year AC 196 he save planet earth but he was suck from a portal that leads from another Era the Cosmic era 

Gundam 

Wing Fenice Rinasicta

Armaments

Vulcan Gun 

     Mounted in the head, the pair of rapid fire Vulcan Guns are used as secondary ranged weapons. They are weak in power, but have wide applications such as intercepting incoming missiles.

Machine Cannon 

                  Mounted on the clavicle sections, the pair of Machine Cannons have higher power than the Vulcan Guns and are capable of damaging enemies.

Beam Mantle 

                  Mounted on each shoulder, the Beam Mantle is a defensive equipment that functions like a beam shield. Like the the original Wing Gundam Fenice, the Gundam Fenice Rinascita can use its beam mantles to enhance its punches.

Buster Rifle Custom 

                       Gundam Fenice Rinascita's primary ranged weapon, like the Buster Rifle Custom used by the Wing Gundam Fenice, it can be separated into numerous components and used independently. However, the smaller rifle at the bottom of this new Buster Rifle Custom can be further separated into a Handgun and a Beam Saber. The Buster Rifle Custom is stored on the backpack when not in use during MS mode. In Flight Mode, the Buster Rifle Custom is mounted under the arms separately as the Buster Rifle and the smaller rifle.

Rinascita Wing Shield

                          A piece of solid shield that serves as the unit's main defensive equipment, it also serves as the unit's nose when in Flight Mode. When required, the shield can be launched as an independent unit for reconnaissance purposes during MS mode.

Beam Saber

                            Stored in the Rinascita Wing Shield, it is the suit's second beam saber and has a design different. Its beam blade is capable of cutting through shields easily.

Missile

                         The white parts of the wings store several missiles that are mainly used during Flight Mode.

ZERO System

                            An interface for achieving the "perfect victory", developed to make the pilot keep up with a machine performance that surpasses the Tallgeese. Since it seriously affects the physical functions and mental state of the pilot, a person without strong mental strength can't control it.