Three [ Part 2 ]

Hello to all of my readers ( if theres any! Lol! ) I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that this story is not written in english. Opo Taglish po ito eh nung mga nakaraang chapters nga lang po I decided to write in PURE english but just to inform all of you out there who reads this story eh this is a taglish story.

I decided to start the following chapters in tagalog and lessen the english words. By the way this story is dedicated to all who still ships DARA and GDragon together.

Happy Reading Everyone!

~ *

I just let him hold my hand throughout the race. I don't know what should I feel? Nung binitawan niya ang mga salitang yon, di ko alam ba't parang pakiramdam ko uminit mukha ko. What in the world did just came into me that I felt that way. Nanatili lang akong nakatitig ngayon kay Tyler. Its been only a day ng makilala ko siya and its not the best way to meet someone pa ang scenario, but why do I think there is something with him that I couldn't explain?

Nakarating kami sa first station ng di ko namamalayan. Buong paghila lang niya ay sakanya lang ako nakatingin at wala na akong pake sa mga taong asa paligid namin! I hate him for being such a jerk but why all of a sudden, I had a change of heart towards him?

" Give me your other hand " he said and automatically I gave him my hand and he only smiled. " Ok that was easy " he grinned

Di ko alam but he suddenly walked that I only followed him. By this time I should be complaining because of the discomforts that I am feeling with our set-up pero di ko alam walang ni isang salita lumalabas sa bunganga ko. I just let him carry me in whatever he does. Napansin kong we are heading to a large number of people and nararamdaman ko ang kaba ko. How can we get through all of these people if we held hands?

" Just hang on tightly Fria. No matter what happens, DON'T LET GO! "

I just nod and he smiled " Ok thats my girl! " and I automatically felt my heart skipped a beat. What the heck did just happened?

We were able to overcome the first challenge up until to the very last one. Putikan kasi sa end ng race kailangan namin dumaan sa isang field na may iba't ibang challenges and that was the last part of the race, and eventually, we finished it first.

After the race I automatically removed the scarf that was wrapped around in one of our hands kasi we are not required to be separated with one another. Inalis ko agad yun and I went away to walk. Naguguluhan lang kasi ako sa nararamdaman ko. Is it possible for your heart to like someone whom you just met the other day? Bakit ganito nararamdaman ko? I really hate him! I really do! But why did my heart skipped a beat when he said those words? Lumakad lang ako ng lumakad up until I heard someone shouted my name!