Two

The next day I woke up early. As I stood up from my tent, I went outside to gasp some fresh air. Its so peaceful and quiet and I can hear birds chirping from the trees. It's so nice to feel nature at this moment.

" Goodmorning Max " I turned my back and I saw Drake stepping out from their tent.

" Goodmorning Drake " I smiled upon greeting him back

" So hows your first day here at the camp. I heard it's your first time to join a camp program "

" Yea, I've never attended any camp programs in my entire life not until today " I smiled and I saw him smile back

Silence filled us that you can hear any single drop of noise up until one of us broke the silence

" Uhm Max can I ask you a question? "

I turned my back to face him. He seems to be tensed right now, is there something wrong?

" Yes go on "

" Are you ok? I mean last night, what happened? It seems that you're really pissed off. What happened? "

Memories from last night's event flashed back that I didn't notice my brows already furrowed. I just hate that Tyler guy! He's such a douche!

" Max you ok? "

I was about to talk when Tyler came to butt in in our conversation

" Hey girlie! " I raised an eyebrow upon hearing Tyler's greeting. He is looking at me with a grin plastered on his face. What the heck is the problem of this guy?!

I just looked at him blankly. Its too early for him to ruin my day!

" Oh! Tyler I want you to- "

" Yea Maxene, Chaelin's girlfriend? Yea I know her "

Then Drake looked at me with his serious face and I just stared at him blankly