introduction

first of all welcome everyone!

this is my first fanfic ever and English isn't my main language but i will try my best to write it the best I can. I am still trying to improve my writing but I hope you can look past that and feel the story, by imagining it in your head. I promise you the writing improves ( a little at least <3 )
I would like to start with a little introduction of the main character and the setting ( including pictures because why not?;) so here we gooo

.*˚ ˚*.

your name is Zoey Moon, you just transferred to Hogwarts and year 6 is about to start and since your born on September 28 you're 16 year old and your birthday is coming up soon little Libra. at your other school you were aloud to choose a different comfort animal then a cat, toad or a owl. you have a golden retriever called Buddy.

You're a bright , smart and positive girl, you love to read and enjoy the small things. you get amazing grades even though you don't spend to many time doing your homework and learning for tests, you learn the most from books and experiences.

You're parents are great wizards and business people, which makes you a pure blood and pretty known in the wizard world. You don't love the public attention, but attention from people close by? everyone loves that right?

you can decide yourself what you look like. The thumbnail is the girl I had in mind but I imagined Zoey with blonde her and blue eyes, a plant and astrology lover and secretly a little bit of a nerd.

the rest about you , you wil find out while reading ;)

love you, bye!

.*˚ ˚*.
I added some pictures down below for what I have in mind for the aesthetics, if you like to decide for your self what the vibe is i recommend skipping them so they don't get stuck in your head! !!!!!!

Pictures in....

3

2

1

.......

.*˚ ˚*.

⋆