the sorting hat

.*˚ ˚*.

While entering the big castle I couldn't help myself but gasp. It was beautiful. My other school was quite modern. It was nothing compared to this beautiful castle. " First years can put their hand bagage here and can sit with any house, you will get sorted soon" that's the head boy of Ravenclaw Harry said. " you can put your bag there too Zoey. I will wait for you so we can sit together "
I gave him a soft smile and walked towards all the first years and put my handbag along all the other backpacks. Walking towards Harry i saw the hall for the first time. The enormous hall was breath taking. There were floating candles and it looked like there was a real sky on the ceiling.
Are you coming? He asked me.
"oh yeah I am sorry. It's just that this is so beautiful"
"I am used to it but I remember the first time I saw this hall my mouth literally fell open
" haha i can imagine that "

When I wanted to sit down next to Harry i felt something jumping against my back. When I looked around i saw my golden retriever wagging his tail
" thank you so much for letting him help me, he found Neville's toad! "
" no worry's, I am glad that my boy could help. you're a good boy aren't you?" I petted him on his little head
" good luck with the sorting head Zoey! "
" thank you Luna"
Buddy was Laying between my legs when the big doors closed. "Welcome new and old students I am Dumbledore the head master "
He had some talk about the school and about the houses. I was kind of distracted by everything around me when the sorting hat was placed on some sort of pillar, If I gotta be honest I have no idea what it was but it looked kind of cool.

" James airsons? " a little boy with brown curls walked towards the man that just called upon him.
The hat was placed on his head when I saw some eyes appear, he started speaking " oooh, I feel a studious person with a lot of patience.. Ravenclaw "
The whole table on the left side of the great hall stared cheering and even other houses started clapping enthusiastically. I started to clap to cause I wasn't sure if I needed to cheer . When I looked aside I saw everyone with these huge smiles on their faces. Some other students were called upon and the hat sorted them too " Hufflepuff ",  " Ravenclaw " " Slytherin" This was the first time I heard some boo's. I guess Ron wasn't the only one who didn't like the snakes that much, that is a pretty good nickname if you ask me. " Gryffindor " This was the first one that got sorted in Gryffindor and the whole table went Crazy, people yelled, whistled and let out happy screams. Harry hugged me while laughing happily. I guess the houses were a pretty big thing around here.. I felt tingling all over my body. What if I get sorted in Slytherin? Will they hate me then? Harry? I whispered.
" yeah what's up? "
" will you guys still like me if I don't get sorted in Gryffindor? "
" ofcourse! we are your friends " He put his arm around me
Friends... I never really had friends, but now I do. I really don't wanna lose them by getting sorted in Slytherin....

"All the first years are sorted but this year we will have one more student who needs to get sorted, A new student got transferred from another school and will be joining the sixth years. Zoey Moon will you come up here? "I felt my stomach drop to floor as soon as I stood up. I felt all eyes watching me as soon as I walked towards the teachers. I heard people whisper when I walked across them. I looked back to see the three of them cheering me on, it made me a bit more confident but i was definitely still scared of getting sorted in Slytherin. When I reached Dumbledore he greeted me : Welcome Zoey, no need to be scared it's going to be okay. I don't know how he knew I was scared but somehow it felt like I have met him before. He placed a comforting hand on my shoulder when I sat down he placed the hat on my head. Now I saw everyone looking at me, I felt that I was becoming red. I saw Ron standing up and giving me a thumbs up. I took a deep breath when the hat started talking. " mhhh I feel a lot of mixed feelings, the urge to proof themselves and ambition, but also a lot of loyalty and one of the purest hearts I have seen in a long time, a powerful ruler. This is a hard one.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( take a guesss.... )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.