00:12

⚪️juun_diamante posted a story

Seen by Landonorris, kendalljenner and 100,679k others

When I woke up this morning, my head was pounding, but not only that, It was laying on the chest of the one and only Charles Leclerc. Panicking I began to grab my clothes and pulled them on, I left as fast as possible towards my apartment and grabbed my suitcase, I needed to be on the airport in 1 hour.

With so much luck I made it, and then my flight towards Italy began. In Italy I was meeting Kendall and I had some shoots for some brands.

🌊🌊🌊

When I landed, Kendall was personally picking me up. We haven't seen eachother in forever and would go on a little boat trip with some friends of her.

"Hi, babe!" I shouted while running towards her to engulf her in a hug."Hello, sweet! I missed you so much ju!" Kendall exclaimed while hugging me back."Alright, let's get going I have to tell you so much kennedy!" I say before putting my suitcase in the back and we began driving towards the hotel we both were staying at.

Florie came to pick us up as we went to the harbor , I met her a few times when I took acting classes and Kendall and her remained friends.

⚪️Kendalljenner posted a story

Seen by charles_leclerc, Tomholland2013 and 378,778k others

I felt at peace as the wind gushed trough my hair, and the sun directly on my face. It felt so lovely. Just forgetting everything for a day before going back to work. I hated myself for doing what I did this night, I slept with the boyfriend of nu bestfriend, and I cheated on my lovely boyfriend. God Christ, I just want to turn back time and say no to him, be he was so irresistible yesterday.

When we step on the yacht, I was met with Tom Holland, and I kinda freaked out when he mentioned he followed me for a really long time now. I crushed on him so bad when i was younger and he follows me?!? What a dream, we talked for a little while and went to the others on the boat. I saw Harrison Osterfield, omg. And Paddy, a brother of Tom and Florie. Kendall and florie went down to the little bar for some drinks and went to sunbathe, Me and the guys went to swim because it was smoking hot out.